CHAPTER SEVEN

"You... want to meet my mom?" I shockingly asked at Alex.

"Well... yeah. We'll be married soon. I'm sure'll want to meet me too." Alex said with a smile.

"Right... I don't think this is such a good idea. My mother has never been too welcoming to the guys I bring home." I said to him.

"Well, I'm not just any guy..." Alex said.

"No offense, but you're not the kind of guy that girls bring home to meet the parents." I said sarcastically to Alex as I smile.

"Good thing  I'm popular among women of all ages, then, isn't it? You'll see. Just give me a chance." Alex said to me.

"So... How soon can we go?" I asked to him.

"As soon as possible." Alex said answering my question.

Oh my god!

"But first, let me introduce you to my baby." Alex added.

My eyes widen of what he said. "Your baby?!" I said in disbelief.

Alex... has a child?! How did I not know this?! 

"Yeah, my motorbike... She's a real babe."  Alex said with a smile.

"Ohhhh, your bike?! That's what you meant." I said with a wide smile in my face.

"Well, yeah... What else would I have meant?" Alex said in a question.

"I-- erm.... Nevermind." 

I chuckle, relief washing over me as Alex pulls on a shirt and jacket.

"You know... I've never taken anyone for a ride before. But for you, I'll make an exception." Alex said to me.

I blush as he gives me his devilish grin.

"So, what are you still standing there for, Doc? Don't you want to visit your mom?" Alex asked to me as his smile is all over his lips.

My eyes widen in shock. "Just give me five minutes to change!" I said to him.

I dash toward the bedroom, and the sound of Alex's laugh fills the room before I close the door behind me.

I scan the closet and start pulling out different outfits.

Alright... Now, what the heck does someone wear when introducing their mafia fiance to their mother?

" 'Hey Mom, meet my fiance, Akex. Did I mention he kills people for a living?' Yeah, that's sure to fo down well..." I said to myself.

Sighing, I pull on the first outfit and smile.

Mom always did love me in this color...

The clearing of a throat has me spinning around.

"Looking good, Doc." Alex said to me.

"Alex! You scared me." I said in shock to him.

"What can I say? I got tired of waiting. Why don't you try that on? Something tells me you'll like that too." Alex said to me recommending of what I'll wear.

Chewing my lip, I turn and pick up the clothes Alex is gesturing to.

Awww, I look pretty!

"See..." Alex shortly said.

"You're right... I do like this-- my mum would too." I said to him with a smile.

I choose the first outfit that I tried on. White color dress. A long cutted V in the middle where it can see my whole center that ends in my stomach line. That has white fabric tied on my neck, a belt on my waist, long sleeves and it is as long as my legs ended. I wore also a black jewelry that has double layer of the diamonds.