Chapter 13: Unlocked

Lauren's POV

I was woken up by Camila's noisiness, she's been complaining for hours due to no one ask for Chloe or Shannon's number. Then I was alarmed, again.

"Camz!" I yelled too loud for the latter as I get up and catch her attention.

"Yes Lo? Are you alright?" She ask me, her current emotion diminished as it is replaced by worried one.

"Yes, yes I'm alright." I assure her. Then ask.

"Your asking if anyone catch Chloe or Shannon's phone number right?" She nods.

"Do you manage to ask one of them last night?" She ask enthusiastically.

I shook my head. "No" and continued, disappointment claims her features.

"But if anyone of us get Shannon's you won't contact her either" looking to each one of us as they listened to me attentively.

Camila's eyebrows furrowed.

"Well.." Reaching for the Shannon's phone. "This might answer your question" As I found it I raised it in the air wiggling like a flag.

"And?" Camz ask.

"Maybe just look for yourself" Then I gave it to her.

"Lauren, you have Shannon's phone?" Ally ask looking on the phone screen as she saw the screen saver.

"Some staff found it last night and I recognized the person on the phone's screen saver so I just told him that maybe I can returned it to the owner" I explained.

"But why didn't you returned it to her last night?" Dinah ask.

"Uhmm" I scratch the back of my head "I forgot" and smiled shyly.

"So I think we need to returned it to her first-" Ally was cutted mid sentence when Camz butt in.

"Wait! You said you recognized the person on this phone's screen saver while you just met her last night on our sleep over?" Curiosity takes her.

"I first met her a month ago when I tried to disguise as an old lady and roam around the mall but failed" I laughed as the memory flashed back. "I was mobbed but saved by a stranger and that stranger turns out to be Shannon. Then a little earlier yesterday, when I told you guys that I'll just going to take a walk outside, I saw her again and approach her. We kinda had a little conversation but suddenly cutted by a phone call from her best friend that turns out to be Chloe " I smiled again, blushing at the memory.

"Oh" was all Camila said still starring at the phone in her hand.

"And another thing, I also recognized her phone Cover, Doughnut" I chuckled.

"Small world it is. And that doughnut is crazy" Dinah stated while stifling her laugh as she pointed to what does Camila's hand holds.

"We have her phone so we can easily returned it to her. Right?" Mani asked.

"It's locked" I opposed.

"Did you try to unlock it?" Camz asked, wondering Shannon's password.

"Yes, yes I did. But my attempts seems abortive" I stated.

"And its kinda weird if ever I figure it out and go all through her phone, it's like I'm invading privacy" I further explained.

"Well if we tried it now. It won't feel weird anymore Laur cause we're just doing this to give it back to her" Ally assured me and I nod.

"Okay, guys what do you think Shannon's password?" Camila ask everyone and look at all of us.

"She's kind of a mystery person, cold or impassive one and-"

"-incredibly intelligent cause she said something that I never heard of and after that I thought that was weird but it's the opposite. Just realize it tho after an hour and she really made a point!" The purple headed girl exclaimed, somehow amused on what Shannon said. Brooke? Yup that's her name.

"We really need to think hard then" Dinah said near to be relinquished.

"Okay, Dinah's right" Mani said seriously, Dinah's face light up "For the first time" then laughed her ass out followed by all of us.

"Mani" Dinah said smirking. "Say goodbye to Y/N, Beyonce and to this wonderful world" Mani stop from her current state then stare at Dinah.

"Three seconds" And Mani run her feet off.

"Mani will get killed!!" Brooke said worriedly. Then I looked at her.

"Don't worry mate. Just a little scratch will do and them-" looking at the two outside chasing each other and look back at her "-too love each other and Beyonce to finish each other's life" I giggled rembering how many times they've gotten like this.

"Same on how I love Banana and Pizza" Camila butt in.

"Yes" I laughed then flash a look at Camz remembering about what she said earlier. "Camz?" Catching her center of attention. "Yes Lo?"

"When you ask me on how did I recognize Shannon's phone. Why did you ask me with 'you just met her' and not 'we just met her'?" Starring at Camila as I wait for her to answer.

"Well" she look straight into my eyes while contemplating if she have to tell me or not. "We also met last night, just, while I'm using the bathroom, she made me spilled my drink remember? And handing me her hoodie as I wore it while making my way back to dress up"  She smiled shyly.

"I think we do really need to gave it back" I said as finality.

Camz started figuring Shannon's password but same with my attempts last night, failed. Mani, Ally, Angel, Marielle and Brooke tried too, while the others will just suggest or speak for a minute helping us out. Then Dinah just stole it from Ally's hold.

"Guys! Just leave it to the genius" She said proudly.

"Guys! She's right, leave it to the genius" Mani agreed as we laugh.

"I'll let it slip" Dinah dismissed Mani's mock.

"Okay, leave it to the genius!" Camz exclaimed. "Walz, why so mean?" She ask glaring at her while Camz just laughed.

"Well whatever, I'll do what I have to do" then traced a big letter C on the Nine dots. And Dinah's jaw dropped.

"Guys! Is there something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"S-she's a goddess" Mani simply stated.

"What?"

"I UNLOCKED IT!!!!!" Dinah screamed happily and everyone cheered.

"CHEECHE!!! YOUR TRULY A GENIUS!!!" Camila exclaimed.

I just stay still and stare.

"Okay" I mumble.

[A/N: Chachi is so freaking beautiful. I'm indeed gay for her]