Chapter 5: Perks

Camila's POV

Shannon. I. Hate. You.

She's been inside my head since the freaking minute I met her at the bathroom. I almost forgot the steps and the lyrics. Thanks to China, she kinda helped me with that part.

But I have her hoodie. It really smells great. She has a really different type of perfume. Not too strong nor too weak, not too sweet nor too pale, not too femenine nor too masculine.
And I love it. Specially the way she picks her clothes.  I think? Wait! What!?? Whoo whooo wait. What on earth am I saying. Oh yes! There's a 99.9% that she's straight. As a ruler.

But her eyes!!! sooooooo beautiful! I can see the skies through her eyes. The way her chocolately eyes reflects with the light and instantly changes color when you look at it into another view.
Her hair! Her wavy, dirty blonde, long, soft hair. Her Pale skin, complementing her eyes. Her so cute nose. Her wonderful brown eyebrows. And her pink, luscious lips.

"CHANCHOOo!!!" I was interrupted from my train of thoughts for shannon when Dinah yelled right into my ear. Resulting for me to curled up and try to cover my ears with my hands for sure protection of one of my senses.

"Are you there?"

"Dinah? You know I can get deaf right?"

"So??" She sass.

"I can't eat pizza anymore" I said.

"It ain't even relevant with the hearing senses" she lay back slightly using her arms to support her body.

"I'll get deaf, I can't hear, and its hard to order pizza on the phone" I answered. Totally throwing myself towards my bed. Face first.

"I am so exhausted." I mumbled through the pillows.

"So am I. But we still have a sleepover to attend to. So get your ass up. And change for more comfortable clothes. But do it right after I'm finish." She stand up and throw my tee towards me.

I sign. Then roll over so that I'm facing the ceiling of the hotel room.

Shannon Michaels I still hate you.

Lauren's POV

"Ally! Did you see where's my tank top went!"

So actually there's this production staff a while ago who gave me a phone. A lost one. And I kinda recognized to whom does this phone belongs. To Shannon.

"No Mani! Haven't you tried to look for it in your suit!?"

But its locked. And I can't open it. I love her lockscreen. She totally knows how to took some photos. And surely be a model.

"Yeah! But I can't still see it!"

The very first time I saw her was when I've been mobbed by those aggressive harmonizers at Seattle. Sorry, I mean Aggressive BABIES. Okay well, she's the one who help me to save my life. But that time she leaves me. Very quick.

"Try to look at your bunk!"

That's why I approach her hours ago. Hoping that she'll recognize me but obviously, she didn't.

"Nuh uh. Neither"

Well, she's not that snob. She's just cool. I love her voice. Specially her eyes. Well, who doesn't, right!?

"Go try ask laur"

Her lockscreen shows her total beauty. She wears some normal green tee, her hair freely cascaded along her shoulders. The curls and the locks of her hair. The her dark brown eyes staring straight at the camera and using her free hand to point her fingers towards the future viewers.

"Laur! Have you seen my tank tops?"

Her smile is the best. Her killer smile. The smile that can make someone melt mentally.

"Laur! Have you seen it?"

And those lips. Pink sweet lips.

"LAUR!"

That's when I realized that Mani's calling me.

"Y-yeah" I crocked out.

"Are you okay laur? You seems so out of yourself eh" Mani asked.

"Uhm.. Yeah. Just chillin" I smiled looking at her then noticed how messy it is. "What's with the whole mess by the way?"

"I've been looking for my tank top. Have you seen it?" Mani stopped digging at her suit then turn her head towards me.

"The grey one?" I asked. Thinking for a second after she nods.

"Yeah. Actually you put it there at back. Closet remember?" Then she got confused. But her face brighten ups after remember where did she put it.

"Yay! Can't wait to change and to go to that sleep over!" She happily said. Ally joining her dancing some 'Drunk in Love' by Beyonce.

Yeah me three.

-----------

[A/N: Sorry for letting someone wait. Peace!.
So hope you all guys liked it.

Feel free to vote? Comment? Suggest? Or recommend on/this story.
Love you.

Yours,
Sarah_]

Btw. I finally saw chachi in person and I'm just like.... Give me some strength to at least breath.

Ps next chaptie will be 'dejavu'