Chapter 6: Dejavu

Your POV

I'm dragged. And poof! I'm in a large fancy room right now, trying to stay calm and have my own world. Far with the... Talking.

I'm not an avid fan of it.

There are eight people inside and I'm the nineth one.
They can't stop fangirling about how excited they are to see them in person not just from far distance but less than five feet. Blah blah blah here and there. A lot of squealing from left to right. And unstoppable mouths that can be compared to a machine gun.

Its already 11 in the evening and where on earth those popstars are!? I am desperate for good ol sleep.

As i look at the other couch facing me. Bennette sits with another person from her clan, their having their usual boring conversations. So i take this opportunity.

I stand up from the bed and tried to sneak out. Slowly walking. One step at a time. But i stopped from my tracks when i hear someone cleared her throat.

"Is there some meeting that you have to attend to?" Chloe ask me with her signature blank face.

"I need to pee, problema?" I then straighten up. Being cool. Then walking slowly towards the door.

"Just make sure that you'll get to your car before you pass out. I can see that. On the way you walk" I ignored her. But then got stop when my innocent nose bumped hard on the door.

That makes a loud thug. My butt having some nice interrogation with the floor.

I tried getting up but my body fails me. So I just lay down on the floor. Starring at the ceiling and trying not to fall asleep.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to- I'm sorry I don't know that your-" I heard a voice but still didn't bother to look around and find for the voice's owner

"Mila omg! You knock her out" and another one.

"Do I have to call for an ambulance?" And another? One?

Then all of a sudden I'm deaf.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!! OH MY GEEZY NUGGETS!!! CAMILA!!!!! DAYNAH!!!!!!! GODDESSESSSS!!!! SHIT! I CANT BREATHE!! UGH-" and just right she was cut off. She faint. I think.

"Chloe!" Someone yelled.

I just chuckle.

"Its a no for the ambulance"

Then there was silence.

"Chachoo?" Silence.

"Mila!?"

Silence.

Then I blacked out.

-----------

I feel so relaxed.. And calm. I tried to roll over but I can't. There something unallowing me to.
So I just staid still.

Maybe it'll be better if I'll just be in my fantasies for the rest of the night.

"Omg! Please someone can slap me in my face! Is this even real!!! Oh my-" She was cut off by a loud slap.

Right! Obey her Haha.

"Ouch!"

"What!? You said it yourself"

"Its expression, I didn't say to literally SLAP me in the FACE"

"Ooohhh... You kinda suck"

"Okay! Okay! Can you please just stop. Its embarrassing" whispering the last part.

Then a pit of laughter and giggles run through my ears.

"Uhmm.. Chloe, are you sure she's okay" a familiar voice spoken up.

"Yep! She's A Rock" popping that 'p' while delivering it confidently.

"But she's still unconscious" she countered.

"Uh? Unconscious.? I don't think so."

What!? Shit I'm doomed.

"Shannon! Can you please just stir up already!"

Me: *stay*

"Shannon! Come on! Stop being a stubborn lil ugly baby"

Me: *staid still*

"Isa!"

Me: *Same*

"Da-La-Wa!!"

Me: *still the same*

"If you'll still continue your profession for being a stubborn shit. I swear I'll call Sabrina to-"

Then I jolt up trying to cover her mouth.

"And she's up" chloe stated.

---------------
[A/N: I really am sorry for the long wait. I don't know what im going to do with my life rn. Exam. Exam. Exam. Exam. Exam. Exam. Ugh.

Hope you liked it.

Don't forget to vote, comment, or recommend.

Love y'all,
Sarah_]