Chapter 56

Cameron's POV

We were all gonna watch a movie and I pulled Taylor over. "Whats up," "Hey Taylor, I have a question when you took Hayes and Alison to Taco Bell. Did Alison eat anything." He looked down up at the ceiling. "Hey is that a new ceiling." I looked at him. "Taylor this is important."

He looked back at me. "I can't say anything." "Why? It's just a question." He looked down and Shawn came up. "Hey is it cool if my girlfriend stays here." I wasn't really paying attention to him because I was focusing on Taylor so I just nodded. "Thanks." I nodded and he left.

"Tell me Taylor why can't you tell me." "Well, Alison told me not to tell you." "Taylor I need to know what's going on with her what if this is serious. You care about her don't you. If you care about her you will tell me." He sighed. "Fine, she didn't, she didn't even wanna look at the food. She just waited at the car."

"Oh, okay thanks for telling me." He nodded and went back on the couch. I'll talk to her about later. I walked to the couch and sat by her. She smiled and so did I. I wasn't really paying attention to the movie, I was thinking about Alison. What if something is wrong.

She must have noticed because she whispered. "Hey what you thinking about." "Uh nothing." I whispered back. She nodded. "Actually Alison can I talk to you in like private." She nodded and I grabbed her hand and I took her upstairs to my room.

She sat on my bed and patted me a spot too. I smiled and sat their. "So what did you wanna talk about?" She said with her beautiful smile. "Well," I said nervously. "Come on Cameron why are you so nervous to tell me." Dang, she can tell when I'm nervous.

"Ok well you know how you said you ate in the car." She nodded. "Well Taylor told me you didn't and that you didn't even wanna be with the food so you waited in the car." Her eye grew big and she got up. She looked mad. "He told!" She was about to run to the door but I chased after her and picked her up.

Let me go Cameron, you shouldn't have known and he shouldn't have told!" She tried kicking and trying to get out of my grip but I didn't let her. I put her on the bed and held her wrists so she wouldn't go.

"Ow Cameron get off my wrists." I pulled down her sleeves and their were fresh cuts.
"Alison, first you don't eat and now their are cuts on your wrists why? What happening with you." She started crying.

"It's none of your business." "Alison I lo- I mean I care for you because your my best friend. Plus my stepsister. I wanna know what happening with you." "Well it's no one your concern it's my life not your yours. Just stay out of it." I let go of her and she ran out. I ran after her and she ran out the door.

I ran outside too. She turned around. "Cameron leave me alone. You shouldn't have asked and you shouldn't have told Taylor. That was none of your business." She ran off and she ran to the park. I sighed and walked back inside.

"Yo, what's up with you and Alison." I shrugged. "But can someone get her she is at the park and she won't listen to me." Matthew got up. "I'll go to her." I nodded and he walked out.

Alison's POV

I am so mad at Taylor and Cameron. This shouldn't be anyone business it's my life not theirs I'm tired of people getting in it and telling me what I can and can't do. I sat on the swing alone and cold. Then someone sat on the other one and I turned and saw that it was Matthew.

"Hey," he waved. I waved back, "Did Cameron send you." He nodded no. "No I came here by choice I saw you ran out and I thought you needed someone." I nodded and smiled. "Thanks, Matt I'm sorry for everything I did." He looked up at me. "No you shouldn't be apologizing, it should be me. I'm the one who punched you and the one who acted like a jerk."

I just nodded, "It's okay I forgive you." He smiled. He started leaning in and I started leaning in too. Our lips touched and we kissed, it was great his lips were so soft and it was a good kiss. We both pulled back and smiled.