Author's Note

Elaine: HELLO!!! Thanks for reading our weird story and stuff, we really appreciate it. I know this is a little to bright being between chapters right after a character's death but whatever, summer is affecting my mood. So back to my point, thanks for reading the story... and I'm passing it over to Sophia.

Potato: HIIIIIIII. I'm really sorry about this, but I'm supposed to write the next chapter and I kinda have writers block. If you wanna read something awesome, check out our private accounts or our collection of short stories.

I swear it's better than I described. Back to Elaine

Elaine: Just so you know, Potato is my writing partner, we're both having writers block and are both just bordering lazy so the updates aren't as frequent. Anyways, a little background about the story. So all the characters are based off of real people (I'm Elena and Sophia *ahem* Potato is Sofie) and this is kinda where we express our evil side. Also, we didn't really plot the story (except for a basic outline) so we're stuck with working with whatever loose ends the other person left behind untied. The whole story was a challenge to write, but honestly, Sophia is really *cough* interesting to work with (she has some pretty amusing ideas). SOPHIA! Continue.

Potato: Interesting better not mean evil.

Elaine is a Buttface and will not let me do gruesome scenes with guts spilling out. If you want pure evilness, please persuade Elaine.

Fun fact: I now know 376 ways to kill someone.

Apparently my writers block is still here so I can't even write proper authors notes -_-

I don't think we have anything else to say.

Both of us: PLEASE READ OUR OTHER STORY AND CHECK OUT OUR PRIVATE ACCOUNTS.

Elaine: Please ignore Sophia calling me a buttface, if you want to read random stories, check out A Box of Unspoken Thoughts on this account. For more me writing, go over to my account (Seiya71), for more Sophia, jump to her account (percy_jackson44). and forgive us for the whole writers block thing. We promise to update sometime.

P.S. Expect more gruesome scenes in the future, I wanted Eliza to die nicely.