Chapter 1

Taylor's P.O.V

It was 11pm. I was walking on the sidewalk on my way home.
"Stupid boss makes me work late in the middle of winter, by the time I get home I'll be frozen!" I mutter to myself.
The wind starts to pick up, making it even more colder and it start to lightly snow.
"Great, just great"
I pull my jacket closer to my body trying to keep some heat. Halfway home I start to her running. I look behind me and saw two boys running towards my direction followed by a much older man who looked pissed off. The two boys get to me and surprisingly hide behind me. 'Kinda weird' I thought to myself.
The older man comes up and stops in front of me. "Move" he ordered in a deep voice.
"No" I answered figuring I should at least try to protect the boys. He glared at me and attempted to move me aside with his elbow but somehow, I managed to only move a bit.
"Fine be that way, I wasn't going to hurt you at first kid, but now i am" He growled and swung a fist at me. I ducked down, barely missing the hit. The two boys behind me moved and hid behind some trash cans. The man tried to punch me again but I caught his fist and twisted his arm. With my fist I hit as hard as I could into his Elbow an I heard it crack. The man yelled in pain and fell to the ground holding his broken elbow. I ran to the two boys, grabed their wrists, and ran till I was sure we were safe.
Once I figured we were far enough away I looked at the two boys. They were twins and looked about 15. Both had black hair and unusual bright blue eyes that almost glowed in the night. One of them was wearing a white T-shirt, blue sports jersey with what looked like a autobot symbol on it, dark colored jeans, and black combat boots.
The other one had a white shirt was a black autobot symbol in middle, black jeans, and black combat boots. They looked way different then I did. I had dark brown hair and green eyes. I was wearing a red shirt with black letters that said " Keep Calm and Live Life", a black jacket, light blue jeans, and brown boots that went a good few inches below my knees, and a sliver chain with a autobot symbol on it.
The twins seemed to notice the sliver symbol around my neck.
"Hey Rewind, she's wearing our symbol, she must be one of us!!" The twin with the jersey on practicality yelled.
"Yea, whats your name" The other twin who I guess is named Rewind asked.
"Uh, im Taylor....what are you two talking about?" I asked.
"You have a Autobot symbol so you must be a Autobot to right?" Rewind asked.
"Uh...no, the Autobots are just in tv show I like to watch" I answered slightly confused.
'Did these two get hit in the head?'
"Who are you guys?" I ask.
"Im Eject and my brother here is Rewind" The twin with the blue jersey answered.
"Wait, like the Autobot cassettes Rewind and Eject?" I asked shocked.
They nod and answer at the same time "Thats who we are."
I was stunned.
"H-How is that even possible....they are in a tv show" I stammered.
They shrug "We were at the base one second than here the next, along with Blaster and Jazz" Rewind answered.
"This is not happening" I mumble to myself. Characters from my favorite show came here, its not in anyway logical.
"You know where Jazz and Blaster are?" I ask. They nodd and start running east and I followed.
Soon we were at the park and the only people there was two men who I was guessing were Jazz and Blaster.
One, who im guessing is Jazz, had black hair and bright blue eyes. He looked to be about 27 and was wearing a white shirt with a blue autobot symbol on it and dark colored jeans.
The one im guessing is Blaster had dark red hair and Blue eyes. He looked to be in his early 30's or late 20's. He was wearing a red shirt with a yellow autobot symbol on it and dark colored jeans.
They both turn around and face the three of us.
"Who's the femme?" Blaster asked.
Right before I was about to answer, Rewind cut me off, "This is Taylor, she saved our afts"
Both Jazz and Blaster gave me a questioning look.
"Uh, they were being chased by someone so I kinda broke the guys elbow I think" I said shyly.
They nod, understanding.
"Hey Tay, can we stay with you for now?" Rewind asked using my nickname.
"Yea, it'll be fun, please?" Eject said,agreeing with his twin.
"Uh, I guess it'll be up to Jazz and Blaster" I said unsure how having them live with me would turn out.
Blaster and Jazz look at eachother before Blaster speaks, "It will be fine as long as your ok with it, we just got here and have nowhere to stay anyway."

"It's fine if you 4 stay with me for a bit, as long as no one trashes my house" I said, mostly referring to the twins.
"Yay, lets go" Rewind yelled excitedly.
I sigh and lead them to my house, what have I got myself into?

---------------
Finally finished! Sorry guys that I took so long. Have a nice rest of your day.