Chapter 17

Taylor's P.O.V

It has been 3 weeks since I came home from the hosiptal.
I had let the Bots go with Shaye to see more of the town. The Cons preferred not to go with them so I let them go out as long as they stayed together.
I sat on the couch on my laptop just watching random videos I found. As I was watching the videos, there was a knock on the door.
I got up, setting my laptop aside, and answered the door.
Outside the door was a guy who looked about my age, maybe a year older. He looked about 5'8'' and had sandy brown hair and brown eyes.
"C-Chris?" I asked clearly surprised to see someone who I thought died years ago. Chris was my best friend 2 years ago but I watched his house burn down... with him inside.

"What, I get no hug from my best friend?" He teased grining.
I wraped my arms around him in a hug, holding back tears that threated to come out.
"I-I thought you were dead....I saw you die...h-how did you survive?" I asked.
There was a long silence before he answered "Sorry, but I can not tell you."
I stepped back, "Why not?"

"I just can't, can we stop talking about this?" He asked

"Sure..." I said with a bit of worry in my voice.

"Taylor....Im sorry"

"For w-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I had a needle in my neck and something was injected into me. The world started to spin and I fainted.

Chirs's P.O.V

"Im sorry" I said. Before Taylor could say much of anything, I put a needle in her neck and injected sedatives into her.

I cought her as she went limp and slowly set her on the ground.
"Im sorry old friend" I said quietly before reaching up to my ear-piece.
"Silas, Its Chris, I got the girl"

____________________
Thanks to both SoundwaveWFC and Autobotsrule for helping me out! Autobotsrule came up with the idea for what happens to Taylor next and SoundwaveWFC helped me with the ending of this chapter.