Chapter 12

Taylors P.O.V

I woke up still in Jazz's arms. Carefully I got up and managed not to wake him. I walked into the kichen to see a shivering Eject looking out the window.
"Whats with you?" I asked him.
"I fell face first in snow while me and Rewind were chasing Shaye" He answered. I nod.
"Then why are you looking out the window?" I asked. He moved aside to let me take a look. What I saw made me smile. Shaye and Rewind were sitting in the snow together, Rewinds arms wrapped around Shaye. 'They looked cute together' I thought as I looked at them.
"Hey Eject, want some hot chocolate, it'll warm you up?" I offered. He nodded and I started making some. Once I finished I gave him a glass.
"Thanks" he said before he took a sip.
"Your welcome" I said as I walked upstairs to my room. I grabbed my laptop and started working again on my project.

Rewinds P.O.V

I knew Taylor and my twin was watching me and Shaye together but I really didn't care. I enjoyed our time together, It doesn't matter who else is there to see it.
"Rewind, can we go inside, Im getting a bit cold?" Shaye asked.
"Sure" I said lightly kissing her forehead before getting up. We walked inside. I noticed Eject smirking at me. I rolled me eyes and ignored him.

Time skip- 8pm

Taylors P.O.V

All the bots and cons were alseep to my knowledge. Shaye had passed out on the couch next to Rewind so I had the room to myself.
I layed in bed trying to fall alseep but I couldn't. I had a bad feeling that something terrible was going to happen and it was keeping me up.
All of the sudden their was some one sitting on the emd of my bed. I looked and saw it was Jazz.
"Jazz, you scared me. I didn't even notice you walked in" I said as I sat up.
"Sorry" he said then seemed to noticed I looked tense. "Is there something wrong?" He asked.
"I just have a bad feeling, thats all." I answered. He nodded and scooted next to me. I layed my head on him again.
"You should sleep" He said.
"Ok" I yawn and soon fell asleep.
-----------------
Sorry that this one is short as well
:/