Chapter 4

Taylor's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to a bunch of noise downstairs. I looked at my clock, 4:55am. 'Really, can't I sleep in today? Its Saturday' I thought. I grabbed my pillow and held it over my eyes trying to go back to sleep.
There was a knock on my bedroom door.
"What is it?" I moaned.
"It's the twins, their fighting." Jazz said.
"Can't you and Blaster handle that?"I asked.
"No, not this time"
I got up and opened the door and went downstairs. As Jazz had said, Eject and Rewind were fighting with each other, mostly verbally but with some violence, and Blaster trying to break them up. I walked over to them and grabed The nearest twin, who happened to be Eject, And pulled him out the door. You see, I figured it would be best to get them away from each other to cool down. I looked inside and saw Jazz and Blaster trying to calm down Rewind. I closed the door and turned to Eject.
"What were you fighting about thats so important at 5 in the morning?" I asked.
Eject looked down, "Honestly, I forgot" He mumbled.
"you forgot?" I asked, not believing him. He nods
"Ok, stay out here till you calm down" I said before walking back inside. Blaster was the only one still there.
"Where's Jazz and Rewind?" I ask.
"Upstairs, Jazz is trying to find out why they were fighting"
I nod. Soon after, Jazz comes downstairs. "Do you know why they were fighting?" Blaster asks.
Jazz shakes his head, "He said he didn't remember"
Blaster looks at me "What did Eject say?"
"Same" I sighed. "Whatever it is they will hopefully sort it out themselves."
They both nod in agreement. I went into the kichen figuring since im awake I might as well cook breakfast. After I made breakfast both the twins came in the kitchen with sorry looks on their faces.
"We're sorry for waking you up early with our fighting" Rewind apologized.
"Yeah, we're sorry" Eject said.
"I accept your apology boys, now who told you guys to say sorry to me?" I asked giving them a look that said -better-tell-me-the-truth-or-else. "Jazz" they both say in unison. I nod handing them both a plate with scrambled eggs on it, "Ok, go tell Blaster and Jazz to come get breakfast."
They walk out with their food and soon Blaster came in followed by Jazz. I gave them their plates and grabed my own, following them out into the living room to eat.
----------------
Yay, three chapters in a day! Never thought it would ever happen. Hoped you enjoyed :)