Chapter Eighteen

Grian chuckled softly stepping out of the way to not pick up any of Jimmy's items before he flourished his sword and let it disappear. "Poor little ᓵᔑリᔑ∷|| ╎リ ᔑ ᓵ𝙹ᔑꖎ ᒲ╎リᒷ." He hummed and walked off flying back to his build to continue as if nothing had happened.

He hummed finishing the fine details after a while, ignoring his comms buzzing. As he was putting things away, trying to sort through the things he still needed, Martyn and Doc flew over him calling to him. He looked up waving and flew up to meet them. "What's going on?" He asked wiping sweat from his brow and motioning them to land before their elytra broke.

They didn't answer but landed with him. It started to concern him that they weren't answering, "Doc? Martyn? Is everything okay?"

The two finally answered only by laughing for a moment at his concern, before turning serious. "Why'd you kill Tim out of nowhere?" Martyn asked. "A while ago, he spawned where Martyn and I were and bolted up saying you just outright killed him. He said you didn't seem okay." Doc said tilting his head.

Grian arched a brow. "I was building the whole time..." He motioned to the chests and the progress he's made. "I haven't seen him all day."

Martyn narrowed his eyes at him for a moment before saying, "Grian...Tim sent Scar to get you and meet him at your shops. You showed up, showed him how you dealt with the overflow of payment and then you went quiet so he was looking around the place. Then you called his name, and when he turned to you...you killed him. Check your comms."

Grian huffed and opened his comms scrolling up. "I don't see a death message. Are you guys pulling my leg?" He asked. Doc, confused quickly pulled up chat and scrolled through it as Martyn did the same.

Grian just looked between them before continuing to count the materials, finding himself smiling as his back was turned to them. "I don't understand...It was right there. Everyone saw it." Doc blinked and looked at him.

Grian just shrugged. Martyn rubbed his eyes sighing, "Are you okay though, Grian?" He asked.

"Perfectly fine, Martyn. Don't worry your head about it. You too, Doc. If something was up, you two would be the first to know."

The two looked at the avian, getting a feeling they should talk to X. Though as Grian stood and turned to them, he gave a bright smile putting a hand on their shoulders. "I'm seriously ok. Don't worry about me, please." He said and their eyes glazed over for a moment before they blinked.

"Okay. As long as you're good. Don't stay up building too late." Doc nodded and they flew off. "Were we talking about something before he said he was ok?" Doc asked Martyn quietly, who shrugged.

Grian watched them leave before shaking his head as if snapping out of something. "What...just happened?" He muttered and stretched before going home to relax. He plopped on his bed and outstretched his wings groaning. "I missed my bed. Taking that walk was stupid of me...I don't know how I got lost so badly." He sighed closing his eyes and deciding to take a nap as his body was sore.

"Did you two figure out what was wrong?" Jimmy asked once the two landed near him and Xisuma. "He said he's fine. I don't know why you were so freaked out." Doc shrugged.

"Did he say why he just up and killed me though? That scared me so bad."

"We didn't talk to him about...when did he kill you?" Martyn asked. Jimmy and Xisuma looked at each other before back to the two others. "Doc, Martyn....you guys went to him to specifically ask why he killed Jimmy because when Jim said Grian didn't seem okay you got worried," Xisuma said tilting his head.

"Did we?" Martyn asked Doc. "Okay sit down you two..." Xisuma said pulling them down before pulling his monitor out to check something. Jimmy looked at them confused before watching Xisuma tap on an invisible screen. After a few minutes, Doc and Martyn blinked and looked at each other than the others.