Be Focused! ;19

Aether pov:

A few days ago we hit over 40 million fans and so we've been planning an event for it.
Last night something crazy happened though, a fight broke out. Can you guess who it was?

Xiao and the wanderer, and I mean a physical fight. Xiao is always to himself so it isn't like him to act this way. The wanderer is so blunt and doesn't care of what he say.

They're so similar but different, it's kinda creepy if they think about it. Anyways, the wanderer and Xiao have been stressed as of lately and it's been really bad.
Anyways we've invited tons of celebrities, I know most of them because of last things. But anyways it'll be good to see them again the party is next week and we're gonna be having tons of people, not at our house of course but at a venue that albedo book for us.

Our team is working on decorating the place while we get our outfits ready. We're also inviting some of Klee friends over, cause why not. Klee is a very adorable girl so when she asked if she could join the party, I could say no! And also her and her friends have a little area to themselves.

I was walking through the kitchen until I heard a loud crash coming the living room.
It seemed like the whole group heard it cause Kazuha and Heizou ran into the room together and venti was tagging along behind them, and when we got there another fight happened and it was .. again between the wanderer and xiao.

Kazuha: break it up you too. First it was aether and you, now xiao and you?

Wanderer: Look xiao. If you have a problem with me, just say that.

Xiao: Fine. I do.
Aether: One more fight and both of you aren't going to the party.

Venti: Geez, looks like you two got aether upset..~!
The wanderer: yeah, we can see that.

Aether: Just tell us what's wrong so we can fix this.
The wanderer: He wants to start shit with telling me to be more careful with words around the media

Heizou: I kinda agree with xiao then. You were to blunt on the show

Kazuha: Look everyone just calm down, if people doesn't like the wanderer say thing. Then maybe... they shouldn't be our fans then.

Aether: That is so unlike you to say that type of thing, wanderer. What did you do to him?

Wanderer: Nothing, if that's what he thinks. Then that's what he thinks

Aether: I agree with xiao, watch what you say on the media
Wanderer: But did I lie about why you punched the punching last week?

Venti: *munch*

Heizou: Ooo, give me some!
Aether: Are you guys eating while we're... y'know what. I'm sick of this, the party is cancelled.

The wanderer pov:

And just like that. Aether is somehow our boss... It's not my fault that nilou asked me a question and I answered it.
Either way, it's somehow my fault in all of this.
Again.
Aether left the room, Kazuha told me and xiao to clean the mess we made and left. Venti and Heizou was trying to watch tv but we were in the way so they left, and now it's just me and xiao.