Party; 27 Part 2

3rd pov:

Kamisato Ayato was the one who planned this whole thing.
He spoke a little and Now he wants to award a couple of people.

Musician, Singers, People in the entertainment industry is here.

He said this would become an annual event for now on. With people rising and people who are successful.

Ayato: This first reward is for best dancer of the year, She is successful in doing a lot of things. Such as; Her own tv show and her own Dance Studio. Please give an around of applause for Nilou!

Everyone was clapping and she gave her speech and thanked everyone for who voted her.

The next reward is for the female actor of the year, Yun Jin. She thanked everyone and Gave her speech as well.
Next was best musician And that was Xinyan, She gave her speech and Thanked everyone.

Next was the best idol group, It was almost a tie between Liyue girls and 6reeze. Hot women or Hot men?

The one that came on top was 6reeze, I believe if Kuni had never joined I bet they'd would've lost.
Oh! And this banquet is on live television.

Ayato: For the best Idol group was almost a tie between 6reeze and The Liyue Girls.

Ayato: But the victor that was on top was... 6reeze! Congratulations!

6reeze: ...
Albedo: Go up there!

Aether: R-right!

They all went up there and was shocked that what happened, This would be their first award.
They snapped out of it soon and made their speech.

They thanked all of their fans, They went off the stage area after. Ayato finished giving awards after announcing a few more and everyone hanged out a bit more and they went home.
It was already night when they were driving home.
They were in the car when Venti started to shout and celebrate.

Venti: WOOOHOOO! I WANT WINE!

Aether: Wait till we get home first
Venti: I got some stored in here, I can get a few drinks in

Aether: ...
Heizou: He took them out already

Venti: Wait, Really?
Aether: You can't hide nothing from me

Venti: That's why I got a secret, Secret stash!
Xiao: You have a problem...

Venti: You're the one to talk..
Xiao: What was that?

Venti: Nothing...
Kazuha: Venti, We're almost home. You can wait

Venti: Finee!

When they got home...

Venti ran to the kitchen and got his wine and went to the living room. Everyone wanted a drink as well so venti gave them some.

Everyone was celebrating and talking, Their first award given to them. This was a day to remember.
Xiao was all over Aether, You can tell that he was definitely drunk... RIP to Aethers legs tonight.