The collaboration; 36

3rd pov:

Tuesday
7:45 am

Luckily everyone had a enjoyable ride without the two emo's bickering. Now they were in their hotel room.

Obviously everyone who has a partner is sharing a room, while everyone who doesn't share a room as well.

Everyone was starting to get jet lag from the plane flight so they took a break. They have a lot to do today, albedo told them they would have to go to a reservation that was set up by an important people.

They needed to be ready by eight so their driver can take them to the dinner. So they had time to do whatever they needed to do.

Xiao and Aether decided to go sightseeing so that's what they did. While Kazuha, heizou, and Kuni went to go and try different types of foods that they had around the city. And venti... he wanted to try different wines.

Venti told aether he wouldn't be too waisted and he would be atleast sober by the time they need to go to the reservation.

With Xiao and Aether...

Xiao and Aether wanted to go sight seeing so they went to snezneya park. They were wearing a coat and scarf with gloves since it was cold outside and snowing.

They looked around it seemed sad but beautiful, but that didn't stop the couple for being happy with each other.

With Heizou, Kazuha and Kuni

Heizou: How about we try this?
Kuni: What is it?

Heizou: It says Borscht in a box, all we have to do is warm it up

Kazuha: It sounds good, how about this it's pierogi
Heizou: They look yummy!

The group had gotten the rest of what they wanted to try and bought the items and left the groceries store.

They headed to the hotel room and they text the group in the group chat to meet them in heizous and venti room. Kazuha called venti to see if he needs to get picked up.

But before the phone could ring venti burst through the door stumbling. Heizou gave venti some water and the rest of the team came in the room after a few minutes.

They sat in a circle and tried candies and different types of chips.

Heizou: We have this type of food that I found and it's called Borscht.

Xiao: Oh jeez...
Aether: What is it?

Xiao: Childe have talked about this before, it's some type of soup

Kazuha: Have you tried it?
Xiao: No, I haven't

Heizou: I'll go ahead and cook it

When it was time to go...
Aether pov;

We were going into the restaurant and the waiter showed us to a private room, when we had gotten in we'd seen three people.

We all sat down and agreed to talk and introduce ourselves.

Aether & Xiao: Hello, My names Aether; Xiao.
Kazuha & Kuni: Kazuha, Kuni
Venti & Heizou: Venti, Heizou

Chongyun: My name is Chongyun and this is Xingqiu, Razor and Bennett

Aether: It's very nice to meet you guys!
Xingqiu: It's a pleasure to meet you

Xiao: Where have I seen Xingqiu from...

Razor: It's... nice to meet you guys...
Bennett: Sorry, Razor isn't very a good speaking person

The waiter had came and asked us for what we wanted and if we're ready to order. We had placed our order and then Kazuha had asked them why we were invited here.

Xingqiu: Simply put, we want to collaborate
Chongyun: It seems like you guys are artists but you guys are just now getting recognition

Aether: Well, We're going have to talk to our manager about this. But we think there isn't any problem to it.

Razor: X-xiao.. I couldn't help but notice that you ha-haven't... paying much attention....

Xiao: Sorry, Don't take it too personally I just can't put my finger on it but I have seen Xingqiu somewhere before

Xingqiu: Oh that's because I'm from the guhua brand

Heizou: Your family runs one of the most prestigious schools out there?!

Xingqiu: Yup...
Aether: That's amazing, But let's set that aside and let's speak more details on the collaboration between our groups!

To be continued...

I'm back!! :)