Xiaother smut || 10k Special

Aethers pov:

Everyone was out doing their own thing. Venti was with diluc, Heizou was visiting friends, Kuni and Kazuha is on a date. Xiao and I was just chilling at home.

I was getting bored and decided to go ahead and find something to wear. I mean might as well dress up or something. Find something to do in this house.

I suddenly feel horny at this moment, I don't know why but I do. I guess Xiao and I could do it, No one is home and no one can complain if we be to loud.

I find a short silky black laced gown and wear it. I put my hair into a ponytail and I was about to lay down in Xiao's and I king sized canopy bed.
Xiao then bursted through our bedroom door then quickly closed it. Xiao looked at me with a lustful stare.

Xiao was working out so all he had on was some sweats and it showed the rim of his underwear besides that he was all sweaty. "I felt like you needed me."

"Why do you say that?" I say in a teasing tone. "I think I've known you very well to the point I know how you feel."
"Well if you really want me, then come and get me." I say as I sit down on the bed.

Xiao walks to the bed and get in, he then kisses me. The small kisses turned into a heated make out session, Xiao then slid down to my neck and sucks on it making a hickey.
"Mmm~" Xiao then smirked probably because he found my sweet spot.

I then blushed a little, Even though we do this often this is still a bit embarrassing for me. Xiao then grinds on me which make moan a little bit more.
I feels his member harden. "Since you want me so much..." Xiao gets off me and lays down and takes off his pants and undergarments.

"Suck." Xiao had said in a demanding tone. I then take his member and give it a handjob really quickly, I used my mouth to suck on his tip. Making my tongue play with it a bit more."

Xiao then groans from pleasure, I then take his whole member in my mouth I use my tongue to swirl around his dick. I spit on it and continue to suck, Xiao takes my head and push it down making me deep throat it.
"Oh.. fuck.." Xiao cums in my mouth and looked at me lustfully "Drink all of it." I'm getting very turned on, Xiao knows that I like it when he's rough..

"Open your pretty mouth and show me that you took it all in." I opened my mouth slightly, Not wanting to because I didn't drink it all. "I'm guessing you didn't drink it, hm..?" I look away from his face. "I'll take that as a yes." Xiao then continues to say "I guess punishment time."

I look back at him blushed and wide eyes, When Xiao says it punishment time, He means it.
Xiao starts to make out with me and picking me up from out the bed making me straddle him. We stop at our window and I look at him knowing what he's going to do.

"Xiao, really?" I look at him, he's giving me a stare like he's not kidding. "Did I tell you to talk? Face towards the window." I turn towards the window with a very blushed face.

Xiao bends me over and walks towards our nightstand to get the lube, once he puts some on his member he walks back towards me and puts his tip in me. "Mmm~ Xiao~" He then thrusts into me going slow.
We did it last night so I'm still loose.

Once he could tell I was getting comfortable he then proceeds to go faster, he turns my head forward having me see a few people out the sidewalk. Luckily it's starting to turn dark outside.

"Fuck~ Xiao~!" Xiao goes a bit more faster and harder. "That's not my name." He takes my hair and pulls it. "X-xiao wait a mi-~"
"That isn't my name." Xiao told me once again. "Slow down daddy~" Xiao smirks and holds my waist as slams into me going a bit rougher.

"Ah~ fuck me harder~!" The slutter side of me started to come out. I barely even stand at this point. I then saw someone look at me, I blush furiously. Until I started to cry a bit. Xiao then came inside me.

"Did someone see you?" I nodded my head and Xiao snickered a little bit. "It'll be okay, xiao wiped my eyes and kissed my cheek. "Did you think we were done?"
I look at Xiao only to see him smiling. He picks me up to take me to the bed. I lay down on my back and Xiao gets on top of me. He then thrusts into me. Xiao has a lot of energy in him, so I'm guessing we're going to be here for the rest of the night.

Time skip
—————-

Xiao has me straddling him, The last round I could count was four. I don't even know what round it is anymore.

I could barely even moan, every moan I let out is either raspy or I just couldn't anymore. My eyes are rolled and Xiao is sweaty. My leg is on his shoulder, having Xiao hands on my waist just pounding into me. I only could think of Xiao and nothing else.

Xiao had finished in me making me pass out from overstimulation. He kissed me one more time before going to get our robes and putting it on us. He lays next me cuddling me in the end.

I wake up the next morning, Very sore, Xiao wake up to me moving around. "Babe, What's wrong?" Xiao had said in his morning voice. "I'm so uncomfortable, Did you really have to go that hard on me?"
"Want to go again?" I look back at Xiao only to see him smirking.

"NO!" I just noticed my voice is literally gone. "My voice, XIAO!"
Xiao chuckles. "That's not my name sweetheart." I blushed furiously, I'm glad I made my room sound proof. "Go make me breakfast." He looks at me with a deadpan face, "You know I can't cook, I only know how to make almond tofu."

"Your hopeless." I get up wanting to go to the restroom and as you could guess I fall down because of legs want to give up on me.
I'm glad we don't have to do anything today.

"Need help?" Xiao said in a teasing tone "What do you think?!" I said in a aggravating tone. "At least make me a bubble bath. "Alright dear." Xiao said as he picks me up and put me in the bed heading to the restroom.

That man is going to be the death of me me, In a good way and bad way.