Wakas

Wakas

GOING with my father to accomplish missions and build connection with other pack is not new to me. Since I turned ten, he decided to tag me along whenever he's going out of our territory to hunt on bigger forests and even go on missions with his beta and delta.

I am born as a Gurgen-Rawson, child of two influential families from two ancient packs. I am expected to be the next alpha of Cunnignos just like my father and my grandfather. I was then exposed to training when I was ten to improve my skills, stamina and strength at an early age.

Malinaw pa sa alaala ko na noong taong iyon din ay ipinatawag ni Ama ang punong babaylan ng aming pack. Tulad ng nakasanayan sa tradisyon ng Cunnignos, ang anak ng isang alpha na inaasahang susunod sa kanyang yapak ay babasahan ng propesiya ayon sa ore ng pack. Hindi ko pa iyon lubos na nauunawaan noong mga panahong iyon kaya't hindi ko pinagtuunan ng pansin ang lahat ng sinabi ng babaylan.

Natagpuan ko na lamang ang sarili ko na kasama ang aking Ama at Ina patungo sa isang lugar na nakasisiguro akong hindi ko pa nararating. Hindi ko sinubukang magtanong sa kadahilanang ang nasa isip ko ay bahagi iyon ng mga pakikipagkasundo ni Ama sa iba't ibang pack na siyang dapat kong matutunan.

After a two-hour long drive from Le Momira, we arrived at this unfamiliar territory with a peaceful and relaxing ambiance. The residents here seems to be jolly, especially the kids. There were some who greeted but I didn't bother to look at them. It is not because I look to highly of myself but because kids like them reminds me of sister.

Claudia was attacked and killed by a rogue and I witness it with my own eyes. She was just five then and I was a mere seven year old boy with no experience and knowledge on how to fight. I just stood there and watched the rogue killed her and I am still blaming myself for not being strong enough to protect her.

If it wasn't for my father and my responsibility as a future Alpha, I would prefer to isolate myself until I heal and moved on from what happen to my sister.

WE were welcomed by a man who's almost at the same age as my father, he's with his wife and daughter who's I think is at the same age as my sister. She seem not interested with everything that's going on around her. She's just busy playing with her toy doll while sitting next to her mother. She didn't even bother to look at us.

She's pretty and cute. I don't know why but I want her to look at me, I want her to look at me the way I look at her. When I decided to look away, my eyes met with her mother's smiling eyes. I suddenly felt nervous when she smiled at me like she knew what I did a while ago.

I tried to make myself look unbothered and focused on listening to their conversation. "Your daughter is really beautiful, Remus," wika ni Ina.

My mother's words seems to caught her attention. She looked up at my mother but she didn't smile, she's just staring at my mother as if scanning and familiarizing her features. After a couple of minutes, she diverted his gaze on my direction.

I heard she was just eight years old but this is the first time I got intimidated by someone I barely know and to think that she's just eight years old based from what his father said sounds ridiculous to me. Her gaze then turn to my father and just like what she did to me and mother, she's like looking through my father's soul.

After a few seconds, I looked at his father who's busy talking with my parents. They were discussing something about the packs. I heard that her father was a beta which was new to me. Father usually visits a pack to talk with the Alphas and this is the first time he personally visit a beta and his family.

Their conversation is going on for almost an hour and I am really bored. I wanted to go outside but it may look so rude to the owner of the house, and I can't seem let her out of my sight.