chapter 23

"Mam..." Rohit called making her turn to him.

"Yes.."Avni asked looking at him.

"He got unconscious,so should we take him to no.13 "Rohit asked making her eyes red in anger as no.13 is their 3rd degree torture room or we can say that its a living hell where she keep her very very special guest.

"No..don't you dare to. "Avni said coldly making them all shiver hearing her cold voice as from the time she married Neil,she rarely used this tone.

"He is not an enemy. He is very special for me. You handle here, I will take care of him and yeah ask Ali to come to the mansion with his team." Avni said picking Vidhyut in her arms then started to move outward with guards following her behind.

"Neil come lets go"Rohit said to Neil,who was still standing there looking at her retreating figure as it was the first time when she didn't even glanced at him,when she left totally ignoring him.

"Yea..yeah..lets go"Neil said still being lost.
.
.
.
"Ali how's he?"Avni asked him once he came out from Vidhyut room.

"Don't worry he just got unconscious due to weakness. Otherwise he's alright"Ali said making her sigh.

"Okay. Give his diet chart to Rohit. "Avni said making him nod then he left ,while went inside the room.

"Earlier I couldn't do anything, to protect you Vidu but this time I will protect you and will not anyone come between our friendship."Avni said holding his hand softly.

"Have a good nap,my friend. "Avni said before getting up from her.

.
.
.
Avni after getting freshen up ,sat on the couch in the hall ,working in her laptop ,when Neil came.

"Avni"He called her.

"I am sorry ,I shouldn't have left like that. "He continued knowing that she's hearing him.

He was waiting for reply when a maid came.

"Mam you called me"She asked bowing to her.

"Yes, did Rohit gave you a diet chart?"Avni asked making her nod.

"Yes mam,he gave and instructed us to follow it"She said.

"Okay. So now listen carefullu. I want you to follow the chart strictly without any mistake and don't use peanuts in his food as he have allergic from it. Also daily prepare fresh apple juice for him as he like to drink it every morning and lastly with his every meal ,do prepare a sweet dish. Did you understand."Avni said making her nod. 

"Yes mam"She said.

"Be careful as I dont want any mistake."Avni said before dismissing her.

"Avni..the interior designer had came. "Rohit said walking to the hall.

"Hello mam,"The interior designer said before bowing in front of her in respect.

"Have a seat"Avni said pointing toward the other couch.

"Now show me all the design's" Avni said after they all settled comfortably meanwhile Neil stood their staring at her retreating figure.

Hello everyone.I hope you all will like it.

P/s- Its unedited so ignore the mistake

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose