Part 7

Sasa's POV.

I was scared but more angry. How did he get in here? Why is he invading my space.

Me:"Wtf are you doing here?" For a moment I forgot that he is still a king and I should bow to him but now, No.

He kept quiet. " I'm talking to you."

Him:"Sit down."
Unbelievable
Me:"hee Mzulu haybo. You're drinking my tea sitting in my couch without my permission and you have a nerve to tell me what to do in my house?Are you crazy or what?"
He stood up and come toward me.

The look in his face says it all that he's angry. I took a step back as he took a step forward. I hit the wall he look straight into my eyes I also return the stare
Him:"Repeat what you were saying."
I looked down
He came closer to my neck.
Him:"Someleze MaSikhosana what were you saying?" I played with my fingers. This man is too close I can't even breath properly.
"Someleze" I look at him.
Me:"what?" I ask
"Sit down"
Me:"I don't want to sit down I wanna sleep."
Him:"you'll sleep after we are done." He was dead serious. I just went straight to the couch. I sat down and cross my legs and arms. He came and sat next to me.

Him:"hello."
I roll my eyes.
"I didn't want to invade your privacy I promise but I wanted to see you asap so I had no choice but to get in here."

Me:"you had no choice?you did have a choice. Your choice was to leave me alone and went to play happy family in the palace." He clench jaws and look away.

Him:"Someleze Sikhosana stop disrespecting" wtf with this man by calling me with my full names.

Me:"are you done? I want to lock so that I can sleep. I said with a bit of attitude.

Him:"drop that attitude because you'll just sleep like this right here." I gulp, this voice of his Is scaring me.
Me:" please talk I'm tired I want to sleep."...

Him:"I know I have..." He took my face and made me look at him.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do this but I really had to." His eyes were captivating. We were staring each other.

Me:"What do you want from me?" He let go of me and bury his head on his hands.

Him:"can I please take you out on a date?" Me?a date? No with the future king?haaa guys no.

Me:"Am I allowed to be seen with the future king in public." He looked at me and shook his head.
Him:"no"

Me:" So I'm not going."

Him:"No ba...wait Please allow me to take you out on a date."

Me:"I'll think about it." His face lit up.
Him:"really?"
Me:"yes."
Him:"don't take long ke." I  softly laugh
Me:"No I won't ."

Him:"you know today I'm not in good mood unfortunately I had a fight with my father can you please hold me." I shot my eyes open.

Me:"you fight with your father?ohhh I'm sorry.I'm really sorry come here"
He leaned in and lay his head on my ohh god...on my breasts wtf. He closed his eyes and slept comfortable.

What if the wife is stressed out looking for his husband and mina I'm here trying to comfort that husband no this is wrong. But it feels good though. I brush his too short hair. Only if I can do this every night I'll be hap...no marn guys this is wrong. His wife. Does he have one though?but he wouldn't have asked me to go out on a date while he had a wife right?but haaa.a.

Me:"I think you have to go." He's eyes are still close "are you sleeping? Hey future king?hayboo wake up" ehhh he's sleeping really??no he has to go...

"I'm not asleep." He said scaring the shit out of me.
Me:"wake up then maybe your wife is stressed."