part13

His MaSikhosana

Linomtha has been sitting on her chair for almost an hour now  thinking who can do this? Bheki would never do this...

She got up and marched straight to the security room. When she gets there
Nomtha:" Sanbonani madoda" <Good morning  men>
security men:"Yebo mamZulu" <Good morning mam>
Nomtha:"ngcela ukunihlupha kancane nje...Aningfakele I footage yase phasishini elingena e offisini lami ukusukela kizolo ebsuku"<Can I please bother you a little... please show me last night's footage in my office floor> they quickly showed her last night's footage after giving her the chair to seat. She played it looking very closely... When she fast forward it she saw a person wearing black clothes carrying the very same box. She watch very closely now playing it in slow motion , the person went inside her office without a password needed. She paused. Turned to look at the men who where behind  her.

Nomtha:"yin manje le?"<What's this now?> They looked down. " aybo  madoda nase nibuka phansi nje ngibuza umbuzo" <why are you looking down when I'm asking you a question>

Man1:"Boss lady eish"
Nomtha:"eish yan?eish yan?" She was now shouting
Man1:"Aksithina ebesgadile kizolo" <we were not working last night>
Nomtha:"Bonke ebekade basebenza kizolo ebsuku   angbabone manje"<All those who were working last night in my office right now> she stormed out leaving them scared
Man2:"angikaze ngibone u madam ethukuthele kanje"<I had never seen madam this angry>

Linomtha was scared , confuse and worst she was very mad. How can this 'unkown' person gets  in her office without them noticing and how did he get the password.

Thinking about this makes her mad. She was  in her office when Njongo   gets in. She looks at him
Njongo:" Ndlovukazi there are security guards here outside"
Nomtha:"let them in."  She stood up.
They got inside they were  10 of them.
They all got in and stood in a single row after bowing their heads.

Nomtha:" Gentlemen sorry to bother you.Do you know why are you here?"
Security man1:"Mam you are the one who called us here" nomtha turn to look at him , he regret what he had just said he quickly bow his head down.

Nomtha:" Sbongakonke Biyela you are working at the gate right?" He nodded "Right , I want you to look at me in the eye and tell me how can a person gets in the building without you knowing" They kept quiet
"Ngikhuluma nespokwe yini?"<am I talking to a ghost?"

Them:"No Mam"
Nomtha:"Ngsabuza namanje kwenzakaleni ,kwenzeka kanjani ukuthi umuntu engene ningaboni??!!" She was shouting like really shouting.

Njongo and Malusi were even shocked outside the office that Nomtha was shouting , it was the first time they hear her shouting or mad.

Inside nomtha was still asking the guards
Nomtha:" kukho umntu apha onyotyiweko ngemali encinci kanje" she looked at them "ndizomthola kwaye uzazis..." Mark got in and disturbed her.

Mark:"Mam Mr Khumalo is here for the meeting regarding the Divorce case."
Nomtha:"okay Thank you Mark , I'm still busy right now I'll go send him after I'm done here"
Mark noded and went out.
Nomtha:"Do not go back home , everyone must go straight to the security nap rooms and I'll take it from there. YOU are all Dismissed "
"THANK YOU'
"Ohhh sbongakonke, you had earned yourself a written warning.

Linomtha

I was beyond pissed. Seems like these guards don't know their job.

I called Mr Khumalo in.
MrK:" Good morning."
Nomtha:"Hi ,sorry for keeping you waiting you can seat down"  they both sat down on a couch.
Nomtha:" I saw that you and your ex has married under community of property. So the law said you should give her 50% or you share everything you both have."
MrK:"But how do I give someone who hasn't work even once on..." he didn't finish his sentence
Nomtha:"Mr Khumalo I understand your frustration but you married under community of property and I also saw the law you've added that when someone cheats and you have a divorce the cheater gets nothing."
MrK:"But she doesn't have a prove."
Nomtha:" How sure are you?" MrK kept quiet " exactly so I think you should give her atleast 30%"
MrK:"But I told you that i only offer 10%"
Nomtha:"Mr Khumalo why don't you understand ! , if you go to court the judge will tell you about the community of property and you will be forced to give her a 50% so it's your choice" Linomtha was getting pissed.
Mr Khumalo kept quiet and thought after few minutes he agreed to her.