part 8

Nonjabulo's POV

*Sigh*
It has been a long day. Mr Williams was busy checking me out instead of answering a question.
This case is huge. But I think we will make it yes we will win it.

Bheki came in. I went to him. He hug me and kiss my forehead.
I missed him. I inhale his scent before I let go.
Me:"I missed you." He smilled
Him:"I missed you too baby." He kiss me and grab my butt making my body vibrate. He let go of me
Him:"I'm hungry." Wtf.
Me:"what do you wanna eat?" He looked at me while biting his lower lip.
Him:"let's buy meat." I went to take my phone making sure I swip my hips to the side. I heard him chuckle.

I gave him my phone.
Me:"I'm gonna take a shower." He nod.

I gave him my phone on purpose. He will want to watch pictures and there's some sexy snap of mine. I undress myself and went in the shower

After sometime I feel warm body touching mine.
Bheki:"you couldn't wait for Me?" He said rubbing his now hard d''k.
Me:"No" he chuckle and we wash each other even though I was almost done. We kissed here and there while Bheki was touching me infact he was teasing me. I can see he wants to play well let's do it.
Me:"I'm done" I get out and take a towel to wrap it around my body...

His MaSikhosana.

Linomtha  and Bheki were cuddling after a very hot session.
Bheki:"iyakthanda indoda MaZulu" Nonjabulo smilled "I love you too Mageba." They doze off after Bheki kiss her forehead.

"Wake up." Linomtha was waking Bheki up
Bheki:"5 min."
Nomtha:" you are saying that for the 10th time now." Linomtha was doing her hair. She just done bathing. "If you don't wake up I'll go and take cold water with ice and it won't be nice." He jumped of the bed and Linomtha laughed him.

Bheki:"Akdlalwa njalo maZulu." She continued laughing "Mxm" he left her to bath.

"Bye I love you." Linomtha said kissing Bheki on his cheek running out of the house.
Bheki:"I love you too." He shouted back.
Linomtha drove straight to the office. Mark got in.

Mark:" good morning Mrs Zulu."
Nomtha:"Morning Mark, how's my day going?"
Mark:"uhm you have a meeting with Mr Williams  now at eight thirty. You have to meet Mr Khumalo at davill's restaurant in ten o'clock. After lunch you will meet with your husband in TNT mall anddd yes that will be it."
Nomtha:"thank you mark you're dismissed." She said and got busy with paper work.

At eight thirty exactly Mark came and told Linomtha that Mr Williams is here.
Linomtha :"Send him in." Mark nodded and went to call Mr Williams.  Mr Williams got in the office they exchanged greetings and he sat down.

Nomtha:"So Mr Williams? What is it that the police have on you?"
MrW:"unfortunately they only have the gun that has my fingerprints on it."

They continued talking and Linomth saw that this case is bigger than she thought.
After their meeting Linomtha went to davill' s restaurant where she was going to meet Mr Khumalo.

She went there with guards surrounding her. She saw Mr Khumalo and went to sit down.
Nomtha:"Sorry to keep you waiting ,How are you?"
MrK:"I'm good and yourself?"
Nomtha:"I'm also good. Well Mr Khumalo let's get into business. In your file you said that you're divorcing your wife right?" He nodded " andd your wife wants 50% of what you own?" He nodded again
Nomtha:"May I please ask , Is your wife...ouh no your ex-wife wants what it's yours or both of you owns?"
MrK:" when we were married. We signed that if someone cheats and we decide to divorce the one who cheated doesn't get anything so I'm the one who cheated but the thing is my ex-wife doesn't have any proof."

Nomtha:"pheww...but then you can't just leave her with nothing atleast offer 30%"
MrK:"I only offer 10%."
Nomtha:"still little but it's  better than nothing , so when am I meeting her and her lawyer."
MrK:"today at three thirty"
Nomtha:"okay fine by me. You said your wife doesn't have a proof right?" He nodded "well it's gonna be easy."
MrK:"thank you Mrs Zulu , please help me because if that woman get what she wants I will..." he stopped talking thinking about this makes him so sad and angry because that woman is evil. "My ex-wife is being represented by the best lawyer in the city , that man never lost a case so I'm scared that he will defeat us." Linomtha's blood boiled

Nomtha:"Mr Khumalo if you don't trust my work why did you came here in the first place?I don't give a damn that he's the best lawyer in the city or he never lost a case we will defeat him I'm telling you neither did I lost a case so please don't undermine me Mr." With that she got up and left the table. How dare he undermine her work like this? She was so pissed.

Sasa just finished eating breakfast now she is going to wear. firstly she brush her teeth and wore  black jeans , black Louboutin boots with black poloneck and a sweater. It was cold today.
After doing all that she took a cab to work. She arrived and changed to sterile scrubs then she went to check on patients.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Linomtha got in the car and went to where she was going to meet Mr Khumalo's ex-wife
She was shocked when she was at Zulu law firm she got out and Mr Khumalo was already waiting for her they got in  together and a receptionist lead them to a boardroom.

They got in and she found Bheki sitting next to theee ex-wife. She widen her eyes Bheki was also not expecting this so now they are going to represent the ex-couple wow just WOW!

Nomtha:"Goodmorning Mr Zulu and Miss ..." they were told to sit down. They did.

MrZ:"Mrs Zulu I heard that your client here has cheated on his wife." nomtha raised her hand and said "EX-Wife" she emphasized 'EX'
Bheki clenched his jaws.
MrZ:"as I was saying he cheated and when my client decide to divorce him he only offers her a 10% where's they should get 50/50 well let me say your client must not get anything since they married under the .... law." Linomtha sit up straight and look Bheki straight in the eyes.

MrsZ:"You can't say my client cheated while you don't have any proof. Your client ain't getting any 50% here there's nothing as 50/50 in here. We only offer 10% if your client doesn't want that she must leave it. You can even take me to a court I don't care. Your client doesn't have any proof but she wants 50%?no that's never gonna happen." Bheki clenched his jaws again seeing that Linomtha wasn't getting soft with him so he also decided to go hard on her.
MrZ:"This case doesn't even need a proof. I'll tell you the date where we will me at court and we will take it from there."
MrsZ:" We are done here . Mr Khumalo let's go. Mr Zulu and your client take care." They shook hands and looked each other in the eyes and they nod. Linomtha took her bag and went out.
MrK:"you really did a good job right there."
Nomtha:I told you don't undermine me. I'll see you again soon." She said and they parted ways.

Linomtha couldn't believe that she was going to be with Bheki in Court not as her husband now but as her ..... How was she going to stand him?Bheki stare is one thing she can't stand. I guess she has to take it up and be a good girl...
.
.
×××××××××××××××××××××