Teary eyed

Now that I'm exposed and needy I know that he is more than happy with his work. He is always so prideful at the tears that stream down my face and the slight sobbing that follows.

I can hear the chain clanking again as I develop more slack and my feet can touch the ground. It gets to the point where even my hands are lowered. I'm so confused. There's no way this is where it ends.

"Kneel."

"Yes sir" I immediately blurt out. Any more blows to my ass and I'd becoming a sobbing aching mess.

The chains were loosened just enough for me to kneel yet my hands are still held above my head. Only someone as skilled as him would be able to measure that out by sight alone. Once I'm kneeled I can hear a faint buzzing that grows louder as he gets closer. I feel it right where I want to. It feels so good. So right. Exactly where it needs to be for a few seconds while I squirm trying to receive as much pleasure as I can get. Suddenly he inserts it. Now I can feel the string of vibrations inside. Making me tingly and more sensitive than I was before. However it's not enough. I require friction to reach my finale. So I start squirming and whining hoping that more attention will be payed to my needy hole.

"Aww my poor baby, you're not the only one who gets to feel pleasure. I want some for myself as well. If you do a good enough job maybe I'll have some cum left over to be stuffed in those needy little holes of yours." he says as he unzips his pants and puts his dick in my face.

"Now suck."

"Yes sir!" I whine as I take him into my mouth. After a little bit of head bobbing I can tell it isn't enough for him as I feel his hands sink their way into the hair at my scalp as he begins to move my head at the pace that he desires.

I kneel there gagging and gasping. Drool pouring from my mouth. Tears streaming from my eyes. Taking all the praise he gives me for pretty noises I'm making. This only makes me feel needier for him. God, to have him thrusting inside of me is all I want right now. Before I know it I can feel his thick warm seed spill down my throat as he slowly pulls his dick from my mouth.

"What a pretty little gaging princess slut you are. You cant help but worship my cock for me. How pretty you are." He begins to untie me and picks me up once he's done. He removes the blindfold once we are walking and on the way to our bed. Where he proceeds to lay me down and fuck me so full I can feel him deeper than I ever have before. He uses the toy to his advantage by using it on my swollen and soon to be bruised clit. I can feel my climax begin to grow and grow and grow and I know he can feel the begging of it. The fluttering of my walls, and how my desperate moans have changed into more than. Almost animalistic. He continues to thrust and we both finish at the same time.

"That's it. Take it baby girl. Only I can make you feel this good. You are so adorable right now, tear stained and needy is just how I like my whores" he coos at me as he talks me through my orgasm. He finishes inside leaving me potentially impregnated with his seed.

I'm more than overstimulated at this point. Teary eyed, sore and achy and somehow still horny however I have no energy to be able to move anymore. Only accept whatever he has to offer.

______________________________
Here's part 2! It's past 2am right now so I'm going to stop here. I will finish this one shot tomorrow with a small aftercare part. Aftercare is a more than necessary part of bdsm or any sexual encounters. Have an amazing evening and I'll be back tomorrow with more <3