Wally Headcanons!🎭

Wally Darling as your boyfriend!

-He definitely smothers you in kisses, sometimes the smallest things you do make him weak and he'll just give you kisses all over your face.

-He has definitely painted you at least once or twice, his art of you is hung up in Home.

-He loves staring at you, whether it's a loving and innocent look or that blank stare he just likes admiring you(and it does freak you out sometimes).

-I can see him enjoying making you flustered. He likes seeing your reactions whenever he does something that's supposed to be "innocent."

-Back hugs. He likes coming up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist, and giving you kisses around your neck.

-He's a pretty good cook, you'll wake up to an amazing smell each morning. He definitely wears an pink apron that says "Kiss the Cook."

-When he gets jealous he doesn't confront you about it(until it gets to be too much), he'd work behind the scenes to get rid of whatever is taking up your attention then go right back to pampering you.

-Before you two got together he definitely made Eddie deliver you cute packages like sweet poems, flowers, and letters.

-He likes to take care of you, even if you can't do it yourself, he's always there for you. He'll dress you up all fancy like and do your hair. He'd braid it, gel it, or simply just brush it out, whatever your comfortable with!

-He'll brag to the neighbors about you. He could be hanging out with Barnaby or Frank and randomly just gush about you.

-When he gets nervous his voice gets really high and he'll kinda sound like Elmo.

-He has serenaded you with an Elvis Presley song at least once(I imagine he's a good singer).

-Extra: You definitely repeatedly hit him with ligma and sugma jokes and when you first told him a ligma joke and explained it he just looked at you like this for the rest of the day until you apologized 👁️.👁️.

Thanks for reading!