Company

Zoysia and Madi got out of the rover and walked over to Clarke

Zoysia and Madi got out of the rover and walked over to Clarke. "Girls wash up its time for supper."

"Look the berries are riped." Madi tells Clarke.  "Thats nice, come on." She tells them.

"We caught." Zoysia tells Clarke, "you cook." "Clarke you promised." Zoysia says.

"Last season, there weren't enough, but this year, they're everywhere." Madi says as zoysia nodded in agreement.

"Please? I'll cook for a week and clean up." Zoysia begs her.

"Two weeks."

"Deal."

The trio were now in the rover zoysia was driving while madi was ranting on about how skairipa aka Octavia was the best. "Donn't worry.
She'll get them out of that bunker." Madi says. As zoysia finally gets out of her dream land. "I know she will." Clarke said.

"Sorry they left you." Zoysia said turning to Clarke. "Well, I'm not because if I was with them, I never would have met you guys." Smiling at zoysia which she returned.

"What about them? Do you think they'll come back, too?" Madi asked her in which she said nothing.

"Z pick up the rover." Clarke tells her as she does what she was told. "Get out of sight and load all the guns." She tells them both. "All of them?"

"All of them."

"Who are they? Why are you so scared?" Madi says. Clarke grabs both of them on their shoulders. "I will not let anything happen to the both of you." She said sternly. "Do you understand." Both of them nod.

"Maybe their friendly." Zoysia suggested. "Maybe." Madi adds on

"Look." Clarke says as they all looked in that direction. "Until I figure this out, I want you to hide in your secret spot."

"What no." Madi denies. "If anything happens I wanna fight." Zoysia says. "This is not up for discussion, The Flamekeeper scouts never found y'all there.Neither will they." She adds on, "Promise me you'll stay in the hole."

"What about you." Zoysia asked. "I'll be back as soon as I can, now promise me."

" I promise." Madi says as Clarke nods before turning to zoysia. "Promise me Z." She repeated. "I promise.

"Here." Zoysia hands her a knife. "If you shoot they will hear."

"I'll make sure it's my only choice." Clarke says. "Go." Zoysia and madi both go into the hole as Clarke leaves  them.

Soon after Clarke leave the two vehicle they hear people coming in. "All clear."

"So much for the meek inheriting the earth."

Soon they hear another voice, "Whatever took out the rest of the world must have missed this spot."

" You think? You were right.
Spending extra time in orbit to find this place was a good call."

Zoysia turns to madi putting her index finger up to her mouth telling her to be quiet as she grabs a gun and quietly walks out of the hole.

She fires the gun hitting one of them. "Now! What the hell is this? Little bitch shot me." The guy says angrily grabbing zoysia roughly pointing the gun at her. She tries to get out of his grip but he was to strong.

"come on, man." The other person said trying to pull him of zoysia. All of the sudden they dropped to the ground and Clarke appeared. "Clarke!" Zoysia ran to her mother hugging her. "Hey it's okay." Clarke assured her. "Wait.He tried to help me.I think he might be a good guy." Zoysia says.

"There is no good guys, where's madi?" Clarke asked. "In the whole." Zoysia answered her.