Sactum

Zoysia was in the cryosleep making sure everyone vitals were okay when Raven comes in

Zoysia was in the cryosleep making sure everyone vitals were okay when Raven comes in. "Z. We're being attack right now help me wake diyoza." Instead of asking questions she does as she says.

Diyoza gasps awake, touching her stomachs, "she kicked."

"We've been hijaked, 4 people in neoprene suits with breathing regulators." Raven explains to them.

"Do they have any weapons?" Zoysia asked. "They're using gas grenades to move our people to the mess hall, but, yeah, they have weapons." Raven explains to her.

" If they're keeping us in the mess hall, that means they control the bridge. It also means they know you just woke me up." Diyoza said.

"Which means we have to move now." Raven says to them. " I have a better idea." Zoysia said to them as they each get into a cryo machine and they pretend their asleep.

They hear people come in "Good. We're in time. She hasn't thawed yet. I'll put her back under." Before her can press the button diyoza opens her capsule, grabs his gun and shots him as well as the other guy.

"Good plan kid."

"It's heda to you." Zoysia says as they get out of the capsule.

"I'll take those details now."

"So beautiful. What do they call it?" Diyoza asked looking at the planet. "Maybe if you left one of them alive, you could've asked them." Raven said.

"'Dangerous curves ahead.' Nice toy, but I have to say, you and Shaw make a good couple. You're both soft, but that's why you woke me." Diyoza said.

"I woke you because you took the bridge once already, and we need to do it again." Raven says

"We used a hydrazine bomb to blow the starboard engine as a distraction. While they were fighting the fire, we took the bridge in a direct assault, killing every member of the crew except Shaw. It was a good plan. I figure you want to do something quieter." Diyoza said.

"Quieter would be good." Raven tells them.

"See soft." Diyoza says.

"Now's not the time for bitching and fighting. What's the plan." Zoysia says.

"Hello there, fellow hijackers. I'm guessing you're wondering where your men are?"

"You can't leverage dead people." Raven tell her.

"You can if they don't know they're dead." Zoysia said.

The woman on the radio answered, "who the hell is this?"

"This is a woman holding a gun to a handsome, older gentleman's head. You have three seconds to decide how this ends. Either you stand down and we talk about being friends or I kill the first hostage. 1, 2, 3. Bad choice." Diyoza gave zoysia the signal to shot the older one which she did.