Wong side

"Stop! Where you- No

"Stop! Where you- No." zoysia says. "Z. Z. Z." "Get away from me. I'm going back." Zoysia says
"Oh, no you're not. It's 50 miles to Polis. Now get down from there." Clarke says.

"Let go of me." Zoysia tries to kick her of cause her to fall and hit her head. "Z. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Clarke says. "I said no." Zoysia said.

"That thing is not staying in your head." Clarke tells her. "Yes it is and if you want to take it your gonna have to kill me." Zoysia told her.
"Z—."

"What? You're willing to let Bellamy die and Indra and Gaia. Why not me?" Zoysia says cutting her of. "Get in the rover."

"No! Get off!" Zoysia yells. "We are not doing this now." Clarke says calmly. "Let me go! Stop! Why are you doing this? I need to go back. Commanders don't run away." Zoysia tells her.

"Well, it's a good thing you're not a commander. Damn it, Z. I thought the flame was supposed to make you wise. You're acting like the child who attacked me in the woods." Clarke says.

"Octavia won't run away, and because of you, she'll get her war."

"Want to bet?"

"What are you gonna do?"

" I'm gonna tell Diyoza the the eye is down. I'm gonna tell Octavia that she knows. She can decide not to march or march and be destroyed. Either way, problem solved. Now get in."

"Be careful. The worms." Zoysia says.

"Z?"

"Ah! No! No! Stop! Wait! No, no!" Zoysia yells "hey.hey.hey.hey" "No. Don't do this!"

"Do what? I'm not doing anything." Clarke says confused. "Try it again, please. You're making a mistake. I can save you."

"Z."

"I can save you all."

"With my serum you don't have to live in the bunker anymore! The flame can change everything!" Becca says

"Hey, wake up." Clarke says getting no response.

"Wake up please."

"No! Clarke" zoysia says heavy breathing. "They burned her alive."

"Burned who,honey."

"Becca pramheda I— I felt her, I was her"

"That wasn't a dream. It was a memory. Listen to me. You don't have to deal with this anymore because I can just take out the flame."

"No. I'd just put it back in. You'd have to destroy it."

They were now home and madi and zoysia were sleeping. Zoysia suddenly woke up. "Hey, Hey, Shh. We're home" Clarke Comforts her "Clarke. You didn't take it out. Why?" Zoysia asked her. "Because I can't destroy it. You were crying in your sleep. Have you seen enough now to know you don't want to see anymore?"