Its time to do better

Zoysia was sitting at the bar and Delilah's bar

Zoysia was sitting at the bar and Delilah's bar. She felt someone tap
her In shoulder. "Hey." She turns to see an attractive boy.

"Hi?"

"I have notice you looked bored so I decide to give company." He tells her.

"Well thanks for that. I'm zoysia, my friend call me Z." She says smiles a little bit putting her hand out for him to shake.

"I'm eno, my friends call me eno as well." He says taking her hand but instead of shaking it he kisses it making her scoff and smile slightly.

"I have a nickname for you." Zoysia tells him. "Oh yeah?" She nods. "What is it?" Eno asked her. "E."

"Huh, matching nicknames."

"Yep."

"You should try this Jo juice."

"Jo juice?" Zoysia questions and eno just nods. She shrugs and chugs it.

"Was that alcohol?" Zoysia says coughing. "Yeah, first time." He asked.

"Yeah."

They both stare at each other for what felt like hours until she heard someone clear their throat. They both turn to the person to see it was Clarke and behind her was the other smirking and smiling cause zoysia to go red. "I- I have to go." Zoysia says to eno. "Dont be a stranger."

"I won't."

Zoysia then walks up to Clarke who looked at her amused. "Stop." Zoysia tells her. "I'm not doing anything."

"Your thinking."

"Where will I sleep." Zoysia says changing the subject.

It was now the morning and zoysia was with madi as they see Clarke come down the stairs. "That's beautiful." Clarke complaints.

"Without you, none of this would have been possible today."Jae said.

"To the great hall. Quickly. And be careful. That's Simone's favorite." Jae tells the people who were helping them set up.

"What's going on?" Madi asked Clarke as her and zoysia walked up to her. "I think it's some sort of celebration." Clarke says.

"What's going on! It's naming day. And you're the guests of honor. I know. A good cookie can change your life." Jae said as he grabs a cookie and gives it to madi who hesitantly ate it.

Soon Delilah walks downstairs holding hands with Jordan as everyone claps for her. Delilah walks over to Clarke.

"Hey Z." Zoysia hears as she turns to that direction to see eno causing her to smile. "E."