117

(Monty)"Can you see it? Is it beautiful? It is in my dreams

(Monty)"Can you see it? Is it beautiful? It is in my dreams. I hope we do better there. I hope your lives there will be as happy as mine has been. Be the good guys. May we meet again."

"I know this is a lot to process. Take an hour and meet in the mess. We need to game this out." Bellamy tells them.

"Guys, we survived. Monty made sure of it." Clarke said. "Now we get our humanity back." Abby chimes in.

"Some of us never lost it." Raven mumbles before walking out with Shaw follows her.

"Hey you are, checked up on madi?" Zoysia asked Clarke. "Yeah."

"My dad preserved this for when we woke up. I'm told it doesn't taste very good, but since it's all I've ever eaten—"

"Thanks." Clarke said to him. "Your moms not touching Hers by the way." Jordan tells her handing her the bowl of algae one for her and one for Abby.

Zoysias then lefts him and Clarke to talk and went to sit with the others.

"What." Zoysia said as she saw echo staring at her. "Nothing it's just you've grown."

"You noticed." Zoysia said sarcastically. "huh you really didn't grow." Murphy said. "Means I can kick ass now."

"Language young one."

"I'm 17. Technically 117. I think young one isn't the right nickname for me."

"Grandma." Jordan comes to says causing zoysia to glare at him. "Ai laik your heda show respect." She says jokingly.

"Nice." Echo says. "Thank you Ash" Zoysia.

"Hey have you seen Raven and Shaw." Bellamy asked Clarke.

"You know, the people you handed over to our enemy to be tortured." Emori says. "now for Clarke we call that a Tuesday." Murphy says.

"Hey. She did the right thing at the end." Zoysia tells them. "No. I haven't seen them."  Clarke said

"Don't worry Bellamy their probably groping each other in a stateroom." Zoysia says causing Clarke to slap her arm. "Ow."

Soon after Raven and Shaw walks into the room. "What did we miss?" Raven says. As zoysia just looked at Clarke and smirked causing her to glare at her sternly.

"Nothing. It's about time. Take a seat. Okay, everyone. Listen up. Here's what we know. Eligius III was a colonizing misison. According to the file, the mothership went to 5 planets that met necessary conditions for life, dropping mission teams on each one. Monty picked planet Alpha for us because it's the closest and probably the most like Earth."

"Was there a probably?" Murphy asked. "We have to assume they couldn't know for sure until they got here. We can scan the atmosphere from the bridge." Shaw said.

"Actually, we can't. None of the equipment we used to monitor Earth is working. I'm guessing it's interference from the ionosphere." Jordan tell them.

"Bottom line is, we won't know if it's survivable until we get down there." Bellamy. "Sounds familiar." Clarke says.

"What about radio signals? Anything from the ground that says the mission team survived?" Raven asked

"No radio signals." Bellamy.

" Likely also the ionosphere. There is an ultra-high-frequency ping on radar, faint but—" Jordan said but was cut off.

"A rescue beacon. We used them on Eligius IV to—" Shaw says.

"Great. If there's a beacon, that means someone's down there, right?" Emori asked unsure.

"Not necessarily. They're solar, so—" Shaw. "They can last forever. How long ago did Eligius III get here?"raven asked

"Hard to tell since they never radioed back, but best estimate--200 years, give or take." Jordan says.

"That's a long time to wait for a rescue." Murphy told them.

"I trust Monty." Echo says.

"Great. Then it's settled. We land at a distance, give us time to acclimate. We'll wait for them to come to us." Bellamy said.

"Let's talk about guns. If we have them, we'll use them." Clarke said.

"We're taking guns. We're also taking nonlethals. Now, EligiusIV had gas grenades and shock batons to control the criminals. We won't shoot first this time."

"In that case Clarke should stay hear." Raven remarks. "Raven, you're the one that's staying here." Bellamy says.

"What like hell I am." Raven scoffs.

"Look. We can't take both our pilots, and since we'll be flying blind until we're below the ionosphere, it has to be Shaw. That's not all. Jordan, you're staying, too." Bellamy says.

" Me? Why?" Jordan says confused. "I know it's hard, but your parents asked us to keep you safe. And as your parent Z your also not going." Clarke tells them.

"I knew she was going to say that." Zoysia mumbles. "We have no idea what's waiting for us down there." Clarke tells her.

" Which is why we should take our best fighters."

" My sister is the last person I trust not to shoot first, so she stays on ice with everyone else until we know what we're dealing with. And Z your mom is right you should be here look after wonkru." Bellamy says.

Zoysia rolls her eyes, "let me get to that then yeah." She walks away from them."