The battle of shallow valley 1

" Let em run

" Let em run. They'll die of starvation in the wasteland. What's wrong, Kane? I thought this is what you wanted, too." Mcreacy says.

"We all want the same thing-- survival of the human race. And there are people out there who can help us achieve that." Kane said. "He's right we can't do this alone." Diyoza says.

"And yet, according to your book, we have everything we need right here. It's your first entry after we woke up and you thought we were alone, right after your sword of Damocles speech to the leaders of the so-called free world. We didn't need that one, did we, and here it is: plans for the survival of the species, curtosy of our friends aboard Eligius III." Mcreacy replied.

"They weren't criminals." Diyoza says. "Neither are we, not anymore." He said. "You will be if you commit genocide." Kane replies.

"And I thought we were all friends now." Mcreacy said. "Relax, Paxton. We are. It was always gonna be us or them. Kane knows that, too, don't you, Kane?" Diyoza said. "She's good, isn't she? There is only one reason you're still alive, and once she's born, you won't be. Lock her up." Mcreacy says as the guards went to Diyoza away.

" Look. We gave you what you wanted. Our intel was good, and if you don't mind, I'd like to see Abby now."kane says. " Otherwise known as the reason you're still alive, and I do mind. You can see her once she's finished healing my men and he examining my child.  Until then... why don't we listen to what you've done, Kane? That is the sound of victory.."

"Octavia will kill us." Clarke says. "Clarke they're getting slaughtered." zoysia says.

"We made our choice."

"YOU made your choice." Zoysia said. "Let's do this.' Abby says. "Last patient. You did good, Mom. After this, I want you to rest. We'll will clean up." Clarke says.

"After this, It'lll get easier. I need it to get easier."

"There's something I have to ask. The overdose. Was it an accident?"

"I don't know."

"Well, we're together now...and we'll get through this too...all of us. Z?Z. Z.Oh, she took the keys. She's going to fight. I have to stop her." Clarke says.

"Well then I'll go with you."

" No, no. It's fine. She won't get far. You stay here and finish up. I'll bring her back."

"She'll just do it again. As long as that thing is in her head—"

" I promised her I wouldn't take it out. What am i supposed to do?"

"You're asking someone who sent 100 kids to the ground to keep her own daughter from being floated."

"Whatever it takes then?"