Prologue

A/N:

HI I am in my Reddie/It phase, so I am making this to ease my pain from Eddie's death

(I have It 1 on in the background rn and I want to cry.)

Anyways take my pile of crap <3

-Ash

'''''''''''''''''''''''

"No, no we have to take him out, he's just hurt."

"Richie.. I think he's dead."

"No, he's not we have to take him, we have to!"

The tears started to weld in his eyes but he didn't have the strength to let them out.

"I'm here.."

His shaky voice made it clear to everyone that he was already half way out the door, but Richie didn't want to believe it.

"Come on Rich we have to go."

Bill was already heading towards the exit as more rocks concaved in.

Richie grabbed Eddie, holding him bridal style, trying to not make the wound worse they made they're way up to the surface, and Richie carried him the entire time.

When they got to the surface, Richie laid Eddie down on the cold grass, panic setting in harder to everyone.

"We should call someone."

"Ok, then get your damn phone out and call someone!"

Richie never took his eyes off of Eddie until the ambulance came, taking Eddie, and the rest of them for injury inspection.

It was cold in the ambulance, all of them sitting in the back, except for Eddie, who was in the front, being cared for.

The silence was broke by Beverly.

"Are you ok, Rich?"

He stayed quiet for a second, thinking of what he should say.

"No. No I am not."

'''''''''''''''''''''

246 words, chapter one coming soon!

Also, sorry for abandoning the Arginnit fic, I really needed a change, and this is it. I lowkey fell out of the DSMP/Arginnit fandom a bit back but I kept updating, now I wanna try and write some other stuff! Hope it isn't too bad, love ya'll!

''''''''''''''''''''''''