Chapter Eight

A/N: THANKS FOR 200+ VEIWS BRUV

also why does the word eight have to be spelled like that its so challenging 

''''''''''''''

Richie's POV

''''''''''

The middle of the night. Eddie was yet again asleep, but this time next to me. 

I slowly rose up, making sure to not disturb him.

Reaching for my car keys and putting it in my pocket, I grabbed a pen and started writing on a random piece of paper.

'Sorry I left, I need that book. -Rich'

Hopefully he'll understand.

I went in my car and turned it on, making the bright yellow lights on the front semi blind me.

"Hopefully Mike wont catch me breaking into his house-" I mumbled, getting cut off from a voice, tired yet loud.

"Wait!"

I look behind me, opening my window.

"Eddie?"

"Dude where the fuck are you going?"

So does it for the note.

"Nothing.." I said, dragging it out.

"Are you trying to steal Mike's book?"

"Maybe.. Yes ok I am. Now, go back to bed, I have to do this alone."

"We already have enough going on Rich, can we just do this in like, a week?"

"No, the others don't want this."

"What if doing this brings back It? Stanley died, his part of the oath was never filled."

"Eddie, stop worrying, It's dead. Nothings gonna happen to Stan. We killed It."

"I just," He sighed, getting in the car next to me, "I'm just worried."

"I know, but its gonna be fine, we'll be fine." I tried smiling at him, it was a weak one but it made him look less afraid.

''

Once we got there, I was the one to get the book, Eddie was waiting in the car, now in the drivers seat, since I'm gonna rush in.

I started lightly tugging on one of his windows, making it open, why doesn't he lock them?

Stepping in, I looked around, all the lights were mostly turned off, making me squint. I started shuffling my way through the desks, feeling them trying to find the book.

Until.

"Got it." I accidentally said.

Shit.

I heard movement just a few feet away so I ran, finding the window and practically jumping out, holding the book like its the most important thing in the world. 

"I got it, Eddie unlock it I got it."

He unlocked the car and we sped off.

"I did it! And he didn't hear me- His window was also unlocked, he needs to lock them."

"I would die if I knew my windows were unlocked."

I laughed, still in shock that I did it.

"So, you know where Stans grave site is?"

"Uhh," I checked my phone, looking him up and where he was buried, "Here.. Oh my god it's seven hours away."

"You gotta be fucking kidding."

"Road trip time!" 

'''''''''''''''''

7 Long, tiring hours later

''''''''''''''''''

It was sunrise, we had just pulled into the graveyard. Nothing really happened during those hours, we just took turns driving, so the other could sleep.

"Ok hurry, before it turns fully day time. Get the book out, Rich."

I got the book out, kneeling next to Stans grave.

"Ok, take my hands and close your eyes, if the book is right on top of the grave it should work, the sun is barely even up."

He took my hands and we closed our eyes, a horrible scream coming from under the ground.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

528 WORDS

SO.. YEAH... 

THIS IS GREAT

IK EXACTLY WHERE TO GO

AFTER THIS IM MAKING JUST A BUNCHA RANDOM ONE SHOT BOOKS
EEE

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''