Chapter Two

A/N: It 1 on in the background, feeling great.

I love these men too much.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Richie's POV:

'''

4:00AM, I take out my car keys and put them into the car, starting the engine as I drive to Mike's house.

I think I found a way to bring back Eddie.

Since we.. Kind of killed 'It' with a ritual, then what if we can bring people back.

Mike should know about this, since he researches about this stuff, well at least I'm guessing he does.

'''''

"What are you doing here, Rich.. It's 4:30 in the morning.."

"I need your help, Mike."

He opened the door fully, letting me in.

"So, what do you need help with?"

"We tried killing 'It' with a ritual, right? Why don't we try and wake Eddie up with one, it might work and I'm guessing that you know about this-"

"I do know about that, but it's very dangerous, I think we should just let him wake up on his own, Rich." Mike said, cutting me off.

"No, no. You heard the others, what if he never wakes up. This is the safer option, Mike."

He sighed, pulling out a dusty old looking book from the bottom of a pile of old books, flipping through the pages.

"I think I remember something in here.. There it is."

"What does it say?"

"It's a chant that you whisper, with some other stuff too, like all the lights need to be off. Then after that he should wake up.. But-"

"Ok, thanks."

I grabbed the book and ran out of the house, as soon as the hospital opens at 6, I'm gonna save him.

"Wait-!"

I didn't look back.

''''''''''''''''''

Mike's POV

''''''''''''''''''

"Wait-!"

I yelled out, but he didn't listen.

Here's the thing.

I know he wants Eddie back, and so do I, so does everyone, but if he does this ritual then everyone except Richie will forget about him.

Even me.

All of our memories will be deleted, the only way to get them back would be for all of us to go to where Eddie almost died. And I'm pretty sure that place is long gone.

There's no use in trying to stop him, he would do anything to save him.

And that's not a good thing.

''''''''''''''''''

Back to Richie's POV

''''''''''''''''''

I waited in my car, staring at the clock on the dashboard. Trying not to lose my mind.

I can bring him back, I knew it, I really gotta thank Mike properly after doing this.

'''''''

"Stop being so slow!"

"Shut up and stop being so fast"

We were biking to the ice cream shop down the road, just us, no one else wanted to come with.

"That's what your mo-"

"Shut the fuck up!"

I laughed as we parked our bikes, heading inside.

"Sorry boys, we don't have any ice cream, all out."

"Isn't that the one thing you're supposed to have?"

"Richie let's just go, they don't have any."

"Oh! We do have milkshakes."

"See! Knew they had something, wanna get one?"

He sighed, "Sure."

We ordered a strawberry milkshake, and sat down at a table.

"Here you two go."

She laid it down on the table, two straws in it.

"It's like we're on a date, Ed's."

"Whatever." He smiled.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

AHHHHH

500 words

I LOVE THIS

THANKS FOR 20+ VIEWS

I wasn't expecting this to get ANY views cause I'm just writing for fun, cause this is my current obsession, but thanks!! Love you ALL!<3

I finally have motivation to do something lol

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''