Chapter Four

A/N:

It1 On

Half asleep

And nobodys calling me by my correct pronouns (HE/HIM)

take this pile of shit and im gonna go to bed soon

<3

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Richie's POV:

'''''

My back was up against the wall as I re-read what the book said.

Oh no.. Oh no.. 

This is bad, what the hell am I gonna do?

I'll figure that out after I check on Eddie.

"Well, it looks like everything is fine, you'll just need to draw some blood and you can leave."

"Ok, thank you."

Eddie got up with no issues, following the nurse out of the room, I waited outside of it.

"Oh, Rich.. Just wait in your car I'll be out soon."

"Ok."

I left the building, going into my car and sitting there, making my thoughts take control of me.

Well, I saved my best friend from death, but now no one remembers him.

How the fuck will I fix that?

I pull out the book again, flipping to the page and reading it again, more in depth this time, though.

'How to bring back memory: If the person has almost died, go to the same exact location of the death, there is no other way.'

I can't do that, it crumbled to pieces in front of us.

Literally it's gone.

How am I gonna-

"Hey, Rich! Holy fuck it feels great to not be dead."

Eddie exclaimed, getting into the passenger seat.

"Yeah I bet."

"Where are the others? Do they know I'm ok?"

"Well, about that."

I smiled awkwardly, unable to say it.

"What is it, oh shit what did you do."

"You were in a coma and I sort of did a spell to bring you back and now nobody remembers you."

Wow, I spat that all out in one sentence.

"You did what!"

"I had to! It was the only way to save your ass from dying- I couldn't just let that happen!"

"What if I was supposed to die, dumbass? What if, what if now our lives are changed forever because I wasn't meant to live? Jesus Christ Rich you should've let me die."

"No, I couldn't have let that happen."

"Why? You watched me basically die, its fine it would've been fine!"

"Because I-"

I stopped myself from going any further, instead I took a deep breath and tried to remain calm.

"I care about you, Eddie. I love you."

I forced the last three words out of me as I looked away from his startled gaze, turning the car on.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I love you."

I barely mumbled out, I think he heard it, though, considering he stopped talking.

We drove in silence, and not a very comfortable one, until Mike called.

"Hey, Mike."

"Ok, please explain yourself."

"I stole the stupid magic book and I woke Eddie from his grave, but you don't remember him."

"I know, thats the problem."

"What was the reverse meaning. Did you read it?"

"Yes everyone forgets unless we go to the place he almost died, but it crumbled after we fought Pennywise."

"Right.. It might still be there though-"

"Oh, I doubt it."

"Wait, like, everyone doesn't remember me?"

Eddie spoke, I sighed.

"Yup."

"Is that Eddie?"

"Yeah its me, Mike you had a magic book? What the fuck have you been doing?"

"I had it because when I was researching how to kill 'It' I needed it for reference."

"Oh my god," Eddie sighed.

"Ok, listen to me Richie. Get over here as soon as you can. But, probably take Eddie, thats his name right? To the hotel first, y'know, to shower and stuff."

"Yeah yeah I know, see you soon."

I hung up, sighing hard.

"What have I gotten myself into," I thought out loud.

"A fucking mess, Rich."

"Well I know that, dumbass."

He reached for my hand that wasn't on the wheel, holding it and looking away.

I smiled, maybe this isn't horrible.

'''''''''''''''''''

600 WORDSSSS

THIS

IS

SO 

FUN!!

Thanks for 60+ VIEWS

EEEEEEEE<333

''''''''''''''''''''''''