Manifestation Stages!!!

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

I really want to keep my how to book going because I want to help people with achieving their dreams! But also make sure you know and understand the dangers, what to expect and understand the responsibility of becoming a magical being!

So today I want to go into the stages of manifestation and where you should start/ what to manifest first!

Here is the list!!!

These are called 'shifts' in the community or manifestation stages!!!

Fantasy Shift/ stage:

This is the concept stage! You probably may have already got to this stage, however if you are or have changed your concept, you will be returning to stage once again very likely. It might be best to not change your concept too much otherwise you could get yourself confused, you might have to start manifestation at the very beginning again and it might even confuse the universe on what you want! However, this hasn't been proven yet. This stage will likely make your hands tired so have plenty of breaks if needed!! :)

Mental Shift: Some people say the mental stage is the same as the fantasy stage... however I wish to say it isn't. This stage is all about thinking in the Magical Being mindset! This is where you start to believe you ARE a magical girl by using manifestation Techniques and meditation! Positive affirmations and imagining yourself as a magical being!!! Helping people who may need your help (Make sure to ask if they need help! :).), pick up rubbish if you can (Make sure you are wearing gloves or have something on hand like hand sanitizer due to germs. This wasn't such a big issue before covid however now it is and I want to make sure no one gets sick! Note: Wait until you can get somewhere to wash your hands before you touch your face ect as hand sanitizer doesn't kill all bad bacteria that can make you feel unwell like a sickness and tummy bug) and be kind to everyone to the best of your abilities!! Being in the magical being mindset is key for this stage!! :)

(I wish to add a stage here because I think this one exists too)

Dream Shift/ stage! : this stage is In Between mental and phantom stages. Not everyone experiences this stage but it is quite common. This stage is all about dreams! Dreaming about magical beings, magic or if you are very lucky, you yourself as a magical being! Again not everyone will experience this stage and may just skip to the phantom stage strait away without even knowing! Dreams are funny things :)

Phantom Shift/ stage!!:

This is one of the most exiting stages! This is when you start feeling yourself becoming a magical being!!!! Again this stage may not be experience by everyone and you may get some physical results BEFORE getting any phantom results! That is very common!

For example, you might feel yourself wearing your outfit or holding your weapon even if it's not there. These may also occur during meditation; by the way, meditation is very good for this kind of stuff!!

Physical Shift: The stage where you achieve full results and transform! There is lots of meditation, time & dedication needed for this stage. You may also have to do it in stages.

For example : many have described/ said they got their fairy/familiar before they can transform fully! Saying that their fairy/ familiar was training them to be magical girls!! However some have said they got ALL results straight away! It is likely that full results are different for everyone!

However there are only a few accounts of people online who have said they got results and described/ went into their situation.

I believe that's all the stages!!

Next time I will go into meditation! I believe this is one of THE best ways to manifest your goals!

I hope you have a good day!!!

Cure Comet