Motivation/ Purpose :)

(Warning topic is controversial)

In the magical girl community, Motivation is talked about a lot. Usually it's the reason why people start, and sadly end their journey before they finally have what they were looking for.

So what is the secret of infinite motivation?

The answer: Nothing

This maybe crazy!! However I think we have all be focusing on the wrong thing: Motivation.

Rather than: Purpose.

You should know: WHY do you want to be a magical girl/boy/magician? What is your goal as a magical magician? How will you go and achieve your goals?

You need to BELIEVE in your goal, you need to believe that what you want is worth fighting for, to DIE for!!

I think this is what people mean by believing in the mythical community. Not just believing in your manifestation but your goal your mission in life.

For me (I don't want to push my goal on others but I want to share) my goal is to make the impossible: possible. I mean impossible is made of I'm possible!

The problem with motivation in the magical community is what happens if you aren't motivated to be a magical girl for that day? What if its raining outside and a monster or something happens?

It's like saying you won't turn up to work because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

You can't say you're not motivated enough to protect people!
You have to remind yourself why you want to be a magical magician, your goal as a Magical girl and how being a magical girl will help you achieve your goal.

The reason you will fight in rain or shine, blizzards, hail, snow, hurricanes, sand storms and maybe new weather we haven't seen yet.

And if being a MG is your goal, what are you going to do after you are a magical girl or maybe like precure after you are a magical girl?

A video I watched today really got me thinking (warning there is swearing and bad language)

I wish to replace the thought of motivation with Purpose, determination and goals!

Note: I want to say that motivation itself can be a powerful thing: if its paired with something else like your goal and dreams. But using it by itself isn't sustainable: You run out of fuel.

I think I talked a little about our next topic in this but I wish to go into the more negative side of magical girls. Stuff like: is being a magical girl for you? Learning the hard truth of being a magical girl and getting into war, if what we are doing is the right thing to do and finally, the dangers of glorifying war and is our way of going around manifesting being a magical girl all wrong? It might give you another perspective :)

I hope you have a good evening!!

Cure Comet