Untitled Part 83

Chapter 348: The Elves' City (3)

As I concentrated my magic on my ears, I started to hear a loud sound from the next room. Armed knights rushed into the room in an instant.

'Fuck... What the hell did he say?'

Instantly I put my hand into my arms. It was only a matter of seconds to decide whether it was better to throw the Dragon Breath potion.

Princess Elena was constantly shouting as if she felt greatly embarrassed, but she didn't seem to be that helpful.

"I have clearly told you to put down your weapon!"

"It is an order from Elios. We're not trying to do any harm. It is in order to protect the guests for a moment."

"Is that the attitude of those who want to protect now? It doesn't matter if it's an order from my brother. I will not stand it anymore."

"I'm sorry, Elena-nim. I think you should stay, too."

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

I didn't know what the hell was going on.

Of course, I didn't feel the murderous intentions towards us from those elves, but I couldn't feel comfortable with them trying to detain us.

'It looks like everything is ruined.'

Naturally, I was seriously worried about whether I should escape from here. That was when the wall on the side collapsed.

The thing that emerged through the walls was holding a large shield.

"Vice Guild Master!"

It was Yoo Ahyoung.

Next to her was Kim Chang-ryul, wearing a mask as always.

"Come over this way. Quick, this way!"

Naturally, I got up and hurried. I could feel Yoo Ahyoung tightly grasping my body.

I could feel her, but it was impossible to think something differently in such a crazy situation. As soon as I grabbed Elena's hand, she also came to this side.

"Ahhh!"

"What the hell is going on?"

"I-I'm not sure either. Why suddenly. Suddenly..."

"A trap? Is it a trap? Vice Guild Master?"

"I don't know. Ahyoung-ssi, do you know where others are?"

"I do, Vice Guild Master."

Kim Chang-ryul was the one who answered. Contrary to his name, his talent was not lame. Whatever it might be, I had to open my mouth quickly as opening the road was an urgent priority.

"We'll try to avoid killing as much as we can."

"Okay."

The explanation was indeed concise, and the answer was short.

Immediately, Yoo Ahyoung put on the helmet that had been loose on the bed and started running. Kim Chang-ryul also prevented the elves from entering through the wall where Yoo Ahyoung had made a hole.

Interestingly, their level was way higher than I thought.

I thought it wouldn't be bad if I looked at them carefully with my Mind's Eyes when I had a chance, but it was impossible in the current situation.

As soon as I chanted the spell and flicked my fingers, the tail of a large dragon protruded from the floor and filled the wall that Kim Chang-ryul was blocking.