Untitled Part 58

Chapter 286: Half-baked Revolution (1)

'Time goes so fast.'

No, in fact, if I were to think about it, not much time had passed.

However, it felt like two years had passed. A lot of things around me had changed, so it was not unreasonable to feel like this.

Perhaps it wasn't just me who felt this way.

'Charlotte.'

I think she would be feeling the same way.

Of course, speed was the most important thing in this work. Moving in secret was important, but moving fast was even more important.

Before the Republic could intervene.

Before the imperial family could respond in any way.

I had to get ready to blow this thing before Charlotte got anything more up her sleeve.

It was no wonder she also agreed with this idea.

We didn't say anything to each other, but I agreed to match her actions, and she agreed to move according to my will.

It had been decided to form an implicit alliance.

It was a bit vague if one was to call it sleeping with the enemy, but I was now on her boat, as she said before.

I had united the foreigners, the Pope's side, and some nobles, and she united the awakened civil representatives and the nobles of her own forces.

Meanwhile, I began to move the imperial people simultaneously across the continent.

Not only did I quickly spread the ideas written on the Sacred Democracy, but I awakened the hidden aspirations within them.

If I were alone, I wouldn't have been able to get things going so fast.

I thought it would be difficult to enlighten the imperial people, but this idea began to spread from the moment the foreigners settled on the continent.

The current was rising way faster than I imagined.

If she moved to the East, I went to the West, and if she moved to the South, we went to the North.

Was the difference moderate, or more radical?

If I were to think about it, it certainly meant that she was getting on the same page as me.

It was impressive that Charlotte also borrowed the Sacred Democracy. Thanks to this, it was easier for me to assemble the imperial people.

After some thoughts had taken root, the imperial family also began to notice my movements.

While designating Sacred Democracy as a forbidden book, they began digging behind me, and the problem was that the Emperor had appointed Charlotte as general manager of this matter.

The general manager was thinking differently, so there was no way they could catch me. Although there was time to flinch once, the outpost of the revolution had already begun.

Numerous secret societies that Charlotte and I did not intend were created, and they showed their activities to enlighten all imperial people.

Cardinal Basel of the Pope's side decided to ride on the imperialists' backs to become the next Pope, and some nobles with whom I was close to also agreed with my plan.

It hadn't been easy to persuade the nobles. It came to the point that I even thought about getting rid of them if things went wrong. However, Count Castle Rock and Duchess Catherine, feeling tired of the ways of the imperial family, eventually accepted my words.