Untitled Part 139

Chapter 403: Morale improvement (2)

I hadn't seen the guild members' faces in a long time, but they didn't look bad.

Since Jung Hayan and Han Sora were in the fog forest, I didn't know how they were.

When I recalled what I saw in their most recent communication with us, they seemed to be adjusting surprisingly well.

Han Sora seemed to be under the stress of having to stick with Jung Hayan, but I thought it couldn't be helped since she had no choice.

'I feel sorry for her, but...'

Her efficiency went up when she's with Jung Hayan. Not to mention their combination was amazing.

Although she felt very uncomfortable, they had good chemistry, so it was impossible to separate them from the director's perspective.

I was hoping that she would be put far away from Jung Hayan after the war was over, but honestly, it wasn't easy to do that.

Yoo Ahyoung and Kim Chang-ryul, who came with Han Sora, also seemed to have adapted very well.

Yoo Ahyoung, who had a legendary talent in her stamina stats, specialized in long-term battles, and Kim Chang-ryul always fulfilled his role even if he wasn't always in the spotlight.

I wasn't on the battlefield together with them, but their appearance in the magic hologram was quite impressive.

Kim Ye-ri and Cho Hyejin, who only looked at Kim Hyunsung, didn't need any other morale boost, which was the same for Sun Heeyoung as well.

It wouldn't be strange if those three became masters of other small and medium clans.

'It's a bit uncertain, but the same goes for Ahn Ki-mo.'

If I dared to rank them...

Kim Yeri, Cho Hyejin, Sun Hee-young.

Those three were the Blue's tier 1 in name and reality.

Ahn Ki-mo, originally from the Red Mercenary, and the woman of Park Deokgu, Hwang Jeong-yeon, a mage scholar, were tier 1.5 to 2.

I could say that three of his chicks, including Sora, were on tier 2 to 3.

Of course, that wasn't limited to Blue.

That was when the entire continent was classified into about seven levels.

I didn't include those who were part of the Eight seats of the Continent or the Five General Tigers of the Republic.

It didn't make much sense to classify their strength level under the same numbers for those outside the norm.

'Park Deokgu is...'

To be precise, about 1.5.

If I was feeling kind, he's tier 1, and if I wasn't, he's tier 2.

Unlike those with transcendental talents such as Sun Hee-young, Cho Hyejin, and Kim Ye-ri, he was made through pure effort.

His lack of attack power was flawed, but it was safe to say that he was outside of usual standards as a simple meat shield.

Of course, if I were asked if he showed a worthy performance in the war, I would have no choice but to shake my head.

Even if he had almost no attack power, people with relatively low rank wouldn't be able to prevent Park Deokgu's attack.

Unlike Cho Hyejin and Kim Ye-ri, who at least pretended to be hurt when hit by a sword, that pig wouldn't even blink an eye when attacked.

If he only wanted to, he could be a tyrant on the battlefield.