Untitled Part 104

Chapter 369: Resting Unicorn (2)

Her face was getting more and more crumpled by the second.

Although she was stepping back slightly, it seemed that Elena's strange behavior was not visible to Elios. Instead, he looked to be proud.

He firmly believed that the reason that unicorn was coming to us was his sister.

"I-I..."

While Elena hesitated, the unicorn came over here.

Park Deokgu, who only looked at him strangely at first, was also flustered as the unicorn got closer, and I saw him opening his mouth.

"Phew. It really seems to be coming this way..."

"Is this safe? Isn't he suddenly attacking or something?"

"He won't."

"I'm glad then, but..."

It was natural that I could see Park Deokgu looking at Kim Hyunsung.

Rather than listening to Elios' words and judging them, he must be trying to listen to Kim Hyunsung.

"Yes. I think it will be okay." Kim Hyunsung also nodded.

The expedition didn't bother to stop or block him as the unicorn never showed any hostility. However, in Kim Hyunah's case, it seemed that he wanted to be prepared if something happens.

Seeing him approaching me, he seemed to have decided that it was better for me to stay within his own comfort zone.

In the meantime, the Blue Guild members were showing individualistic reactions.

For some reason, Jung Hayan had the most complicated reaction among them. She was strangely anxious.

'What's up with her?'

As far as I knew, Jung Hayan never had a boyfriend, nor did she ever get involved.

Of course, I didn't know everything about her, but given her behavior so far, there was no need to prove her innocence through the unicorn.

No, I could confidently say that even if she had proven that in the first place, there would be no merit. The present was the present, and I didn't need or have a reason to care about her past love history.

'But this...'

But all of a sudden, an idea began to stick to my mind. It was because I was worried about Jung Hayan's behavior when I fell into a deep sleep.

'Perhaps...'

In the meantime, I've had this delusion that she might have been doing something every time I was asleep, but that was only a delusion. I didn't really think deeply that she'd be doing something.

For some reason, I felt that my energy was being sapped in the day when I fell asleep after drinking what Jung Hayan had offered, but I think she wouldn't go so far.

Seeing Jung Hayan glancing at me, naturally, I began to suspect that the assumption was true. She made an astonished expression right next to me, probably noticing my calculating expression.

I was worried that she would make a fuss about having to prove innocence once again, but she didn't seem to do that. However, before I could even say what to do, she started taking the first step with dignity.

From her point of view, this was to prove her innocence, and of course, her face looked very careful.

"I-I-It's a unicorn."

The tone was also unnatural. Rather, the unicorn, which came here thoughtlessly, seemed more surprised. It was difficult to explain in words when he looked at Jung Hayan quietly.