The Voice

"Hey, that Pidove stole my Pokedex!"
A boy ran through the Dreamyard chasing a Pokemon. After a few minutes, he got tired and gave up.
The Pidove flew to the trees where humans were unable to see it.
Maybe this will solve my problem, the Pokemon thought.
The Pidove returned into its original form, a Zoroark. Unlike normal Zoroark, it was white and red.
The Zoroark jumped down from the trees.
"Hey Lucien! Check what I've got here!"
A Lucario materialized out of the bushes. This was an illusion of the Zoroark.
"What's that?" Lucien asked.
"Dunno. I think they call it a 'Pokedex'" the Zoroark replied.
"Oh... Wait, where'd you get this?"
"I stole it from this trainer!"
"You WHAT?! Kira, I told you that stealing is bad"
Kira (the Zoroark) smiled shyly. "Don't worry, I'll return it" she said. "Anyway, what good is it if I'm not gonna use it?" She opened the Pokedex. After a few seconds she found the entry for Zoroark.
"Lucien, do you think I'm a shiny?" Kira aked.
"Yea. I've never seen a shiny Zoroark, though."
She checked the picture of the shiny Zoroark. Kira sighed.
"No, shiny Zoroark aren't white."
The next day, they travelled to Accumula Town.
"Hey, I hear something in the city! Let's go!"
Kira and Lucien turned into humans and ran towards the commotion. (Oh and if you're wondering how a Lucario can turn human, remember Lucien is an illusion of Kira)
Kira had long black hair, blue eyes and wore a red shirt, white shorts and a white bag.
Lucien had spiky black hair. He haid brown eyes and wore a dark blue jacket, black pants and a yellow and white backpack.
They arrived at a place where a crowd was forming. Then Kira saw him.
Oh Arceus, that's the guy whom I stole the Pokedex from! Try not to notice him and maybe he'll not notice me.
The man whom the crowd was listening to was Ghetsis, the leader of Team Plasma, and talking about "liberating Pokemon".
If only his cause was true, a voice in Kira's head said.
What was that? the Zoroark thought.
She was so into thinking what the voice meant that she didn't notice Ghetsis and the crowd leaving. Only Lucien, the guy whom she stole his Pokedex, his friend and a green-haired man was left.
"Hello, my name is N." the green-haired man said.
N? Does that stand for something? Lucien thought.
N turned his head to Lucien and said,"Yes. It's Natural Harmonia Gropius
"I can hear the voices of Pokemon."
"Professor Juniper wanted us to complete the Pokedex." the man with the stolen Pokedex said.
"So to complete the Pokedex, you have to confine Pokemon-" N started, but the man cut him off
"But a Pidove stole mine so..."
"Take that as a sign that we should liberate Pokemon" N walked away.
"Weird guy" Kira said to the Lucario.
"Yea, it was like he could read my mind." Lucien replied.

--------------------

A/N: Sorry if you read Accumula Town, then Striaton City. Just got a little confused :)

Edit: I changed the description of Lucien's hair from "black hair that looks like a Lucario's head" to "spiky black hair". For me, the first desription sucks.

-I.W.