Campfire

"So why are we going to Nacrene City?" Lucien asked Kira as they walked down the dirt path of Route 3.
"Because I want to go somewhere" she replied.

They reached Wellspring Cave.
"Okay, we'll just pass here and we'll be in Nacrene" Kira said.
Lucien looked at the dark gaping hole that was the cave entrance. "So we have to go... through there?" Lucien didn't like caves.
Kira laughed. "Nope. Just messing with you" She walked away from the cave. "The real path to our destination is over there.
She pointed to a path perpendicular to the one they where on. "That way" she said.

Soon, Kira and Lucien arrived in Nacrene City. It was evening.
"Seriously, why are we here?" he asked. "This is the third time I asked you, and you always say 'Because I want to go somewhere'. Where exactly is 'somewhere'?"
"Fine, I'll tell you." she replied. "We're going to the gym. But first, let's have a quick snack."
She brought out two grilled cheese sandwiches. "I know you like these so I brought them with me."
"Thanks, Kira. These are deli-wait a minute, where did you get this?"
"Well, let's say that-"
"You stole it?"
"Don"t worry, I replaced them"
After a little arguement, Kira ran to the gym. Lucien said he needed to go somewhere for a while, so they agreed to meet inside the gym.
She walked inside and saw it was also a museum, just as she expected.
If I'm right, she thought, there should also be a library in this gym. While waiting for Lucien, I'll just look at stuff.

Lucien ran out of Nacrene City. In his hand was a Pokedex. Kira didn't know yet, but he had secretly taken it from her bag so that he can return it to its owner.
But where could I start? he thought. He walked down the path of Route 3.
Suddenly, he felt something fall on him and fell down with it.

Three people were walking down the path of Route 3.
"Hilbert, hurry up!  You're so slow!" Bianca called out to a boy walking slowly behind them.
"Can't ... we stay some where?" Hilbert replied sleepily. "I haven't ... slept 'til ... yesterday..."
"It's not too far to Nacrene City" Cheren told him while looking at a map of Unova.
"I don't think ... I
... can walk anymore..."

Hilbert collapsed to the ground sleeping, falling on a man in a dark blue jacket.
"Hilbert!" Bianca and Cheren helped Hilbert (who was sleeping) off the man.
"Sorry for that" apoligized Cheren. "Our friend here didn't get enough sleep"
"Nah, it's okay." Lucien replied. "Anyway, what are you doing so late outside?"
"We're going to Nacrene. I guess that we'll have to stop for a while, considering our friend here *looks at Hilbert* is tired."

A few moments later, the man helped them set up a tent and campfire and stuff and now was warming himself.
"So why are you going ro Nacrene?" the man asked them.
"Oh, we are going to challenge the Nacrene gym" said Cheren.
"Oh Arceus!" the man exclaimed. "I forgot something. I have to go somewhere" He stood up. "Bye!"
The man left for Nacrene.

A/N: I was checking other stuff, so that's why I didn't update soon. Also because I'm staying in a place with no internet. Yep.
And thanks for reading my book! I thought nobody will.

Comment what you think on the book!

- I.W.