Another Voice

"Lord Ghetsis."

A red eye looked up from a desk to a Plasma grunt. "Speak", Ghetsis replied.

"I have some... interesting footage that may be important to our plan", the Plasma grunt said as he set down a video camera on the green-haired man's table. As soon as his boss received the camera, he left as soon as he came.

Ghetsis switched the camera on, waiting for the camera to boot up. When it was done, there was a single clip found in its memory. He selected it and the video played.

It showed Pinwheel forest but differently. Instead of the usual trees, rock and Pokemon scurrying around, A young boy with brown hair was being lifted into the air with large vines.
Hilbert.
Ghetsis paused the video and zoomed in on a white fox that seemed to be controlling the large vines. It was certainly a Pokemon, but it seemed like it was two Pokemon at the same time.
He turned to a small black laptop, which contained data on all the grunts working for him. Ghetsis clicked on a portrait of a rather unappealing grunt, and a small window popped up with his information.

Magnus Orwall Rendall-Apalacia.

Hometown: ???

Parents: ???

Ghetsis then clicked a red button on the window that said "call".

A few moments later, the said grunt appeared at Ghetsis' room.

"Lord Ghetsis."

"I have a special job for you." Ghetsis turned to the video camera on his desk, and he showed the video to Grunt Magnus. He pointed to the white wolf. "Locate this creature. Bring it here."

***
(A/N: Italics is Kasai, Underline is another character)

"Are they gone?"

Kira peeked from behind a tree. There were more news reporters in front of the Pokemon Center now.

"Hey, something's different about you." Kira heard Lucien speak. "Your clothes are a bit more... gray."

Kira looked down at her body. It was true; her clothes were a bit dull. Not only that, her hair was beginning to have the same gray as her clothes.
"D'you think it's because of that thing in the forest?", she asked him.

Before Lucien could respond to the question, a voice echoed in her head.

Yes. I caused that.

That outburst of energy can only be caused by someone as great and powerful as I.

" Kira, I sense something's wrong?" Lucien asked. Kira was spacing out.

"Uh, remember that time with the weird castle guy and the speech?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I didn't listen to it. There was this voice in my head , and now it's back"

Why.

"There goes that voice again". Kira sighed.

Brother, how big is your ego?

Ugh. Now you're here.

What?, Kira thought. Two voices?

"Who are you?", she asked. Lucien looked confused.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. How rude of me.

I am Kuro. I'm the younger brother of Shiro.

"Shiro?"

Kasai. Kasai, Flaming Spirit of Truth.

Actually, his real name is Shiro. He just likes being called *clears throat* "The Great One"

Screw you.

Kira laughed silently.
"Seriously, Kira. What is happening." Lucien asked. (A/N: I mean, you'd ask that if your friend was just spacing out and talking to herself)

"Hey, Shiro, can my friend hear you?" she asked the spirit.

Kasai. They can't hear us. Only our vessels can hear us. However, you can act as a middleman of some sort.

"Oh. Lucien, that voice in my head says you can't hear him."

"What." Lucien responded.

"That's what he said. Anyw- wait, why's there two of you?"

Yes. Kuro, why are you here.

Because. Also, my -what do you call it- human vessel? Ugh, I don't like calling him that. Anyways, when he's near, I can communicte with Shiro.

It's Kasa- forget it. Hm, it seems like you have chosen someone already?

Yeah, he just doesn't know yet.

A while later, the three friends, Hilbert, Cheren, and Bianca, left the Pokemon center and started to journey to the next city.

-----------

Damn, my procrastinating is getting more serious. And the gave us tons of homework during Christmas break.

Ugh.

Anyway, new character introduction! I already have concept for him, but not Lucien bc IDK.