Gym Battles and Tea

"Hey Lucien, wanna go to Striaton City? I heard there's a gym that also doubles as a restaurant" Kira asked him.
"Okay"

They both went to the Striaton Gym, where they found the guy with the stolen Pokedex and his friend battling two of the gym leaders, Chili and Cilan.
As they sat down at a table, Lucien nudged Kira in the ribs. "Hey should you give him back his Pokedex?" Lucien said.
"Not yet..." Kira was smiling. She was formulating a plan.
A blue-haired waiter arrived at their table. "Hello, may I take your order?"
"I'll have a cup of tea and he'll have a grilled cheese sandwich." Kira said.
After 2 minutes Kira was sipping a cup of tea and Lucien was eating the sandwich.
"YES! I HAVE MY FIRST BADGE!"
Everyone turned their heads at the guy's friend, who realized what happened and immediatly quieted down.
"It's not nice to brag, Hilbert" the guy with the stolen Pokedex told his friend.
"Sorry" Hilbert replied. "You know I get too excited sometimes"
Suddenly, a blonde girl wearing a green cap ran into the building.
"Hey! Cheren and Hilbert! Why did you leave me in the Pokemon Center?" she yelled.
"Uh, you were busy talking talking to the guy in the stall, so...we just...went ahead." Hilbert replied.
"Hilbert! You know I don't like being left alone."
"Well, sorry"
"Anyway," Cheren said," Hilbert here won his first gym badge, but-"
"Really?! He did?" The girl ran up to Hilbert and hugged him. "Oh my gosh, I'm so proud of you!"
Well, this is getting awkward, Kira thought. She stood up and left quietly.

"This is a good sandwich", Lucien told himself as he finished the last sandwich.
"Hey Kira, can we order more-Kira?"
Kira was no longer sitting across him.
Lucien got up and left the Striaton Gym. Kira was outside.
"Knew you'll notice", she said. "It was kind of awkard in there. Anyway..."
She ran to the Dreamyard.
"This looks like a good place" She jumped up to a secluded area. "Lucien, can you go get some leaves or something? We're staying here for the night."

The next day, Kira was shaking Lucien, telling him to wake up.
"Why so early? It's only five in the morning!" he said, rubbing his eyes.
"Get up, sleepyhead. I wake up earlier. Two hours, to be exact!" She jumped down from where they were sleeping. "We have to go before the first trainers come here. Plus, we're going somewhere, so get down here!"
"Fine, fine. I' going dow-aaaaaahh!"
Becaise he was so sleepy, Lucien fell from his sleeping place and landed on the grass. But since he's an illusion, he's practically invincible.
"Hey Lucien, you okay?" Kira called out to him.
"Yep. Anyway, where are we going?", Lucien asked her.
"Nacrene City"