"That weirdo"

The sun was setting. As Kira turned back to the Nacrene City gym, she saw that many people were leaving. It must be closing already, she thought. She saw the group of three friends, the group which may or may not have called her and Lucien lovers, walking out of the gym, talking with each other as usual.

"Hey!" Hilbert called out to Kira. "You should've seen Lucien's battle!"

"Yea, I've seen it" the Zoroark-disguised-as-a-human replied.

"Why didn't I see you then?"

"Well, it was because..." Kira didn't know what to say. " I left somewhere halfway! Yeah...that's what happened." She said awkwardly after a short period of silence.

"Too bad! His battle was AWESOME. It makes me want to battle Lenora too!" He paused. " Well, I mean to battle her again. That Watchog's Retaliate wiped my team."

"Kira!" Lucien called out to her.

"Oh! I better go now" She turned and started to walk towards Lucien. "Bye Hilbert!

"Bye!"

***

The next day, Kira, disguised as a Pidove, jumped down from a tree." Lucien! Wake uuuuup!" She pounced on a sleeping Petilil.

"I'm up... what now?" he asked, sleepily, as he stood up.

"We're going back to the gym! I want to see Hilbert battle! I want to see how others battle!" she said cheerfully.

They both changed to human forms and started to walk out of the forest and back into the city. As they walked towards the Nacrene Gym's entrance...

Thud!

"Hey, what was that for..." Kira said, rubbing her head because of the impact from the thing that ran into her. "Wait, is that...Natural?"

The tall green-haired man, who also was a bit shaken, looked up and said, " Please call me N. What are you doing here?" he asked, smiling.

"Oh!" Kira brightened up. "We're here to see a Pokemon battle!"

"A... Pokemon battle?" His smile disappeared.

"Yes! A Pokemon battle! I never seen someone else do it before."

"A Pokemon battle... people force friends to fight each other for your own amusement..." He started to walk away.

"But what were you doing inside the gym?" Kira asked. "Having a Pokemon battle?" But, as if he never heard her, he simply continued walking.

"Wow", Lucien said. " That is some weirdo"

==================================

A/N: Yay I actually wrote a chapter!(but so short tho orz) School is taking all of my time. We just had two weeks of our 2nd quarter and now we're having our mid-quarter test. Why.

Also, I'm planning to write a BrightTommorowShipping thing so when I'm done, you can check it out!

-I.W.