chapter 22

ZayAnna More.| Chicago.

"Alr class that wraps up today's lesson and don't forget to show our new student DaMeeech around make him feel welcomed" teacher said

I got up walking to the door as the bell rang I turnt my head looking at him laughing cause he was looked hella grown hella tattoos and these big ass chains but I didn't want to judge someone who I didn't know. But I made my way to my locker putting my books in there checking my phone. I felt someone come up behide me.

Turning around it was Meech I stood there confused about why he was standing by me But I figured he prolly thought I liked him already or wanted to fuck me.

"Ya name ZayAnna right? I figured you could show me around since you think shit funny" he said laughing.

"Yea I'll help you don't be walking slow nigga"I said laughing.

When he smiled I know he was trying to show off them grils same shit Von does.. While I mean did. We walked around the school I helped him find all his classes I sat in them with him getting to know him better I was ready for another friend cause I missed Zion but I couldn't be mad anymore it was time to let go. The final bell rang and I walked to door as he followed behide me.

"So where you bout to go"he asked.

"I'm about to go home I got papers to write so yea" I said.

"Give me your number or sum I think we'll be great friends you the only person who really gave me tour and seem nice" he said smiling.

I gave him my number. I mean he did seem coo and nice not too much of issue with him but the fact that he got to show off them grils yuck I smiled and walked out the door getting in the car with booka seeing that he had brought me food I started eating. Booka was on the phone talking about getting Von locked yea we been trying for weeks but I got a restraining order on him now the next step is getting him locked up for a while so I can move. Booka was trying his best right now so I didn't say anything we got home I got out and went in the house.

Making my way to the bathroom putting my hair in my bonnet washing my face as I got a text from meech he just wanted to start a convo we texted back and forth getting to know each other a lil bit better. Hours went by and we ended up on the phone talking about nothing at all.
Durk came in my room and gave me a bag full of shit lol panties and bra sets, shoes , clothes and other shit I loved when booka and Durk spoiled me. Durk walked out my room

"Damn how you get all that shit"Meech said smiling on the phone.

"Boy shut up but I'm call you tomorrow" I said smiling hanging up the phone.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen cutting me up some fruit putting it in a bowl eating as I watched Durk and booka play the game and smoked. I was happy i made a new friend and was working on me getting done with school I was proud cause last month when von sent me that text I thought for sure I would be in that room getting beat on dying each time but look at me kinda happy to be getting over Von I made a good choice on not keeping the baby. It's only gone get better from here..

She seems happy finally.
-------
Y'all think Von gone go to jail?
----
Her and meech are gone be good friends I can feel it