4

Chapter 4 About Me Making Up a Love Story Between Me and My Husband That Doesn’t Exist

    Fu Heihui and the others came several times, trying to unlock the prison gate, but to no avail.

    Yukino Yana pretended to be sad on the surface, but actually burst into laughter in her heart.

    The only person who can hear her wild laughter is that unlucky husband who is now locked in the prison gate and can't get out.

    In order to calm down, Wutiao Wu began to cultivate his life in the prison gate, hoping to live a few more years, and was angry with his wronged wife who wanted him to die every moment.

    It's a pity that the resources in the prison gate are scarce, and it is impossible to soak goji berries in the thermos. Wutiao Wu can only retreat to the next best thing to keep in good health.

    It's all about health preservation, so the effect should be similar, right?

    Believe in spirit, do not believe in death. As long as you are devout, mind health preservation is feasible.

    Gojo Satoru exhaled gently, firmly believing that he could live a long life.

    It is said that the scourge lasted for a thousand years, not to mention a thousand years, it would be simple for him to live a hundred years casually.

    It has to be said that his positioning of his "scourge" is very accurate.

    Only Wujo Wu is the one who knows Wujo Wu best.

    ...

    The servant brought refreshments, and Yana Yukino felt that young people like Megumi Fukuro and the others should prefer to drink carbonated drinks, but unfortunately there is only bitter tea in Gojo House.

    Usually, she doesn't like to stay in this big and empty house, where people from the Wujo family mostly come and go who she doesn't know.

    If Fu Heihui hadn't made an appointment in advance, she would have already invited her friends out to play.

    Fu Heihui put away the things in his hands, and returned the inside and outside of the prison gate to Yana.

    "It's still not enough."

    Yukino Yanai suppressed her joy, her eyebrows were lowered, and her voice lowered a little: "It's okay, Hui, don't put so much pressure on you.

    " he is worried. 】

    [If you want me to say that he deserves it, let him be pissed off, the only two magic tools that can open the prison gate when he went out were lifted by himself, funny or not. ]

    [In the end, I should thank him for his choking operation, otherwise I wouldn't be so happy now. ]

    [When I lost my husband, I lost my troubles. 】

    Yanai Yukino's internal complaints turned into sharp swords, and she stabbed Wujo Wuxin several times.

    He covered his ears, he didn't want to hear it, he didn't want to hear it!