51

Chapter 51

    Yuino Yanai rented a car and brought tents and other camping things up the mountain. She didn’t know how to install a tent, so a few boys fixed the tent bit by bit according to the instructions, and then used an air pump to blow up the tent.

    "I'm so tired..."

    Knotweed was discouraged after hitting him a few times, Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei pushed him away and said, "Let me do it."

    The tent that was still collapsed was knocked up by her two or three times.

    Yana Yukino spread out the picnic cloth and put the ingredients she bought on it.

    Yuzu Yuhito answered the phone mysteriously, covering the receiver so that no one could hear it, and even peeked at Yukino Yana several times during the period.

    Before going out, Yukino Yana predicted the weather, the weather is fine these few days, and there will be no sudden rain.

    The weather is good, and there is a high probability that the sky will be full of stars tonight.

    The setting sun is slowly falling, and the afterglow of the setting sun spreads out.

    Nagasaki and Knotabagi supported Fuhei from left to right, forcing him to take a selfie.

    Between the two smiling faces was a dead face that Fu Hei had no love for.

    When is this damn camping going to end?

    He refused, but was forcibly arrested by these two people, and he didn't listen to people's words at all.

    Yukino Yanai took a rice ball and handed it to the dog Curly Chi who was sitting on her left and watching the sunset with her.

    He is well-behaved, because of the special spells, he doesn't speak much, even if he speaks, he deliberately lowers his voice and replaces normal speech with "fantuan language" that will not affect people.

    Yukino Yana looked at him, eyes full of love.

    Seeing Yana Yukino's gaze, Goujuji looked at him sideways, and there seemed to be two small "question marks" in his eyes.

    Although the tip of his hair hopped slightly as he bowed his head, the dog curly stretched out his hand, holding a rice ball inside, and asked tentatively, "Salmon?"

    Yukino Yana didn't understand, only knew that he was so good-looking and handsome.

    Seeing that she didn't respond, Goujuanji took out his mobile phone and typed a line on the screen:

    Sister, do you want to eat together?

    Yukino Yana couldn't help laughing, and she didn't want to, but the cute little handsome guy called her sister.

    Just ask, so high, who can bear it?

    Sister, he calls me sister.

    Yana Yukino withdrew her smile a little, for fear of scaring him.

    "Okay, one is too much for me to eat, so give me half of it."