42

Chapter 42

    The news that Wutiao Wu came out of the prison gate caused quite a stir in the magic world. The elders of Wutiao's house who had jumped higher before shrank like quails, for fear of being settled by Wutiao.

    But Gojo Satoru still had a bad taste, deliberately did not take any action, and made fun of watching those elders look frightened.

    During lunch, Gojo Satoru came uninvited, and got an unceremonious roll of eyes from Yana Yukino.

    He has a thick skin and doesn't care about Yana Yukino's attitude at all.

    Wutiao Tong, who had something to report to Wujo Wu, learned that Wujo Wu came here in a hurry.

    The atmosphere in the restaurant is not good, the air seems to be condensed.

    Yana Yukino was dressed in black, with a cold face, and picked and picked food with chopsticks for a long time without eating anything.

    There is something unappetizing, how can it be possible to eat?

    Gojo Satoru pushed the crab away and ate with relish by himself. He smiled and said, "Yanai, you don't look good in black.

    " I endured it alive.

    Gojo Hitomi: "Patriarch, there is a banquet invitation, saying that it is to celebrate your coming out of the prison gate."

    He looked respectful, completely unable to see that he had said to Yukino Yana, "Gojo Satoru, you are not dead yet." "This sentence.

    "Okay, I got it."

    After Gojo Hitomi left, Yuino Yana put down the chopsticks in her hand, and she said in a strange way: "Don't you know that I am very close to others, and I can't eat without you?" Wujo Wu

    touched Lowering his cheeks, he suddenly leaned towards Yana, and Gojo Satoru's face was enlarged in front of Yana's eyes.

    He suddenly tore off the blindfold on his eyes, exposing his pale blue eyes, which seemed to be shining with all the light in the world, which were astonishingly bright.

    Curly eyelashes drooping slightly, Gojo Satoru's eyelashes and eyebrows are the same white as his hair, like falling snow, giving him an imperceptible coldness and arrogance.

    He was very close, his breath hit Yukino Yana's face, and he could vaguely smell the sweet and warm creamy fragrance on his body.

    Is this person marinated by dessert? Yukino Yana thought inappropriately.

    There was a smile on his lips, and he looked at Yana Yukino with his eyes like this: "I think my face is still very good." To be honest

    , Gojo Satoru is not ugly.

    Well, not only is it not ugly, but it is also somewhat handsome.

    But Yukino Yana put an ugly face filter on him, no matter how good-looking he is, he is ugly in Yukino Yana's eyes!

    She backed up a little, put her back on the armchair, avoided his gaze, and said in a more urgent tone, "Dinner? Be a little self-aware of your appearance!"