15

Chapter 15 The wronged husband who fights wits and courage with his wife every day

Today is sunny, light wind, suitable for going to sea.

More than once, Yukino Yana rejoiced that she was not doing business when she was young. In order to travel exquisitely, she fiddled with a bunch of magic techniques such as shrinking items and storing space.

These spells facilitated her travel and completely got rid of the suitcase.

Nakahara was also stunned to watch Yukino Yana put a mahogany round table on the deck out of thin air, and took out a bottle of red wine, shaking the red wine glass slightly, enjoying the high-end afternoon tea.

Yukino Yana took a sip of wine with a satisfied face, and did not forget to invite Nakahara Chuya: "Want to have a drink together?

" , Then refused: "No."

Yukino Yana faced the gentle sea breeze, looking at the sea.

The rippling sea surface was covered with a layer of golden light, and the sea breeze blew past, shining a piece of golden light.

【Hey, when Gojo Satoru dies, I must gather my friends for a cruise party. 】

【Open a bottle of good red wine, pour it on the sea, see Wujo Wu off, and congratulate you that you are single by the way. ]

[This way of seeing off is also considered the full bond of our husband and wife. 】

【Wujo Satoru, please give me a chance. ]

Gojo Satoru: "..." I thank you.

The ship whistled and started slowly.

Yukino Yana didn't react for a moment and almost fell off the chair.

She hurriedly supported the seat, stabilized her figure, and glanced around by the way, no one saw that she was almost ashamed.

Yana Yukino continued to shake the wine glass, enjoying a leisurely and comfortable life gracefully.

She took out her mobile phone, took a short video, and clicked to send it to Keigo Atobe.

sns:

Yana Yukino: [Video]

Yukino Yana: How? Drinking red wine with the sea breeze blowing on the sea, do you have your gorgeous demeanor, Mr. Atobe?

Keigo Atobe answered the news very quickly, almost in seconds, which is one of the important reasons why Yana Yuno and Keigo Atobe became friends.

Keigo Atobe: Hehe, not half as gorgeous as me.

Yukino Yana: Oh? Yeah? So what is our gorgeous Atobe-sama doing?

Keigo Atobe: [Picture]

Yana Yukino clicked on the picture and saw the documents stacked on the table. The sheer number gave her a headache.

Yana Yukino: How miserable, I am enjoying life on the vast sea, and you are dealing with documents in the office building.

Keigo Atobe: Get out.