60: Extra

Chapter 60 Confessions

    Yukino Yana prepared the wine and drank it alone.

    Wutiao Wu is a dish that can be poured at a drop, so it is not worthy of drinking.

    "Confession?"

    Gojo Satoru sat down on the stool, his long legs had nowhere to rest, and they looked pitiful bent together.

    "Well, come or not?"

    This was proposed by Yukino Yana. The purpose of the confession game is similar to the truth or dare I played with Gojo Satoru in the prison gate area before. The purpose is to trap him and hide money.

    Because Yukino Yana found out that it was true that Gojo Satoru had handed in his salary card, but he had hidden countless private money outside.

    As evidenced by the new shirt bought by Gojo Satoru yesterday, Yukino Yana checked the price up to 200,000 yuan.

    "Come on."

    Yukino Yana poured himself a glass of wine and a glass of carbonated drink for Gojo Satoru.

    "Do you come first or should I come first?"

    Gojo Satoru: "You mentioned it, you come first."

    "Let's think about it... What's the point of confessing..."

    To be honest, Yukino Yana has nothing to confess to Gojo Satoru He knows what he should know, and she knows what he shouldn't know.

    "My high school student was actually fascinated by Atobe's face for a while. The reason why I stopped being obsessed was because I had a dream at night. I dreamed that Atobe snapped my fingers all night, saying that the winner was Hyotei. After that, he No matter how handsome your face is, I will wither at the sight of it."

    The shadow of life, I don't want to recall it.

    "It's your turn."

    What is he going to confess? What did he have to confess?

    He Wujo Wu has always been upright and open-minded in his conduct!

    "I used half of the face cream that suddenly disappeared on your dressing table."

    Yukino Yana's eyes were on fire: "I knew it was you, no one would enter my room except you and the cleaning lady!"

    Gojo Satoru coughed: "It's not very useful, it has no effect at all.

    Yukino Yana rewarded him with the word "roll" .

    Gojo Satoru touched his nose, and changed the subject: "It's your turn."

    Yukino Yana took a sip of wine, her lips were stained even redder by the wine, and she began to blew herself up: "My first sexual dream was with Xia Youjie! "

    Huh?"

    Gojo Satoru looked disgusted: "Wake up and lift the bangs off the bed."

    Yana Yukino: "..."

    Fuck, there is a picture.

    "It's your turn."

    "What should I confess..."

    Gojo Satoru intentionally pulled out a long tune, and met Yukino Yana's expectant gaze, and said something she didn't expect: "I actually hid my private money behind your back. Yukino

    Yanai remained expressionless: "You need to confess this matter? What you should confess is where you hid your private money."

    Gojo Satoru: "Should I give you some tips?"

    "What do you mean? Look down on me Really?"

    Yukino Yana was furious, and blurted out the next sentence: "Yes!"

    A true hero is one who can bend and stretch.

    "It's your turn."

    Gojo Satoru pushed down his wine glass, signaling her to continue to confess.

    "Don't you know everything you should know?"

    What else could she confess? She even revealed who the object of her first erotic dream was, isn't she sincere?

    "If you can't confess, you will be punished."

    Gojo Satoru thought for a moment: "As punishment, give me a kiss."

    "I once read the wrong sign in the library and entered the wrong men's restroom, but no one noticed."

    Gojo Satoru said regretfully, "There is no more punishment."

    Yukino Yana whispered, too harsh, this punishment is a double attack on body and mind .

    She drank a glass of wine to calm herself down.

    She slowed down, and raised her chin slightly to signal Gojo Gojo that it was time for him to speak.

    "You get ready."

    "?"

    Why do you need her to be frank?

    Could it be...

    he wants to confess where his private money is hidden?

    "I could actually hear your heart when I was in the prison gate, so I can know what you were thinking at that time, including how to kill me and inherit my inheritance." Yana Yuno: "

    ... ...?"

    "You say it again?"

    "In the border of the prison gate..."

    "Okay, you don't need to say it anymore."

    Wujo Wu: "?"

    Is that the reaction? boring.

    Yana Yukino gestured and smiled: "Please."

    Gojo Satoru: "?"

    "Get out!!!!"

    Gojo Satoru: "!"

    That's the right reaction!

    The confession is really interesting, I hope it will become a regular event for couples, come once a week.

    --------------------