7

Chapter 7 My Wife Is Really Interesting

    Keigo Atobe set up a game and organized people to play tennis.

    Those who can play tennis with Keigo Atobe are handsome guys, Yukimura Seichi is also there, and Yana Yukino hurried to hear the news.

    Yukino Yana can't play tennis, but she knows how to appreciate handsome guys playing tennis.

    "Why are you here?"

    Atobe Keigo squinted at her, showing a domineering air.

    Yuino Yana said honestly: "Look at the handsome guy."

    Atobe Keigo thought he was talking about him, and praised him in front of him: "It's quite discerning."

    Yuno Yana: "You don't think I'm talking about you, do you?"

    Atobe Keigo: "Otherwise?"

    Yukino Yana pointed to Yukimura Seiichi who was wearing a sports coat and was warming up on the tennis court: "I came to see this handsome guy Yukimura Seiichi." "Get lost." Atobe

    Keiichi With a straight voice and a gorgeous tone of voice, I complimented her, "You are not welcome here."

    Yushi Ninzu pushed down his flat glasses, wondering, are these two people talking about Mancai?

    Yana Yukino knew that Atobe was tsundere, so she just listened to what he said.

    I don't know how many rolls I have received from him since I met him, Yukino Yana is used to it.

    After taking over the Atobe Foundation and becoming the president, Keigo Atobe did not give up playing tennis. According to him, tennis is a sport that he can persist in for the rest of his life.

    It was also thanks to his regular tennis playing that he didn't turn into a bald president with a big belly.

    Really, the presidents of most consortiums that Yana Yukino has met are either beer belly or bald. There are only a few people like Keigo Atobe and Seijuro Akashi who can exercise and keep fit while busy working.

    A busy social animal just wants to lie down after get off work, let him die if he does sports or something.

    Keigo Atobe and Seiichi Yukimura were at both ends of the tennis court. Yana Yuno was holding juice and complained, "No matter how many times I watch it, I think you guys play tennis is outrageous." Yuji Shinozu: "Where is it outrageous?

    "

    Yana Yukino looked at Atobe who had been wiped out of his five senses: "Isn't that outrageous?"

    Yushi Ninzu didn't feel it: "It's okay, Seamless is better than this."

    "I have nothing to say."

    Yuya Yuto Nai really doesn't understand tennis. A yellow tennis ball is slapped by two tennis rackets. It spins at a high speed and is given special special effects. I don't know how to do it.